Tachometer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok now you guys need to stop posting this is cars for sale not random junk for sale

I have no idea as to the application of this tach, but it looked interesting and the price seemed right.
It's a correct Mopar accessory console mount tach, 66-69, usually found in 4 sp trans cars.
It's just a 6 grand tach with questionable accuracy and close to useless where they mount..... But still a really cool accessory.
They can go as high as $6-700.00.

All old factory tachs seem to generate interest and cause bidding wars on e bay.

You don't come around here often..... do ya..... LOL.
yes I do. I can handle the car posting and discussion but posting things where they don't belong and posting car 2-3-4 time is getting old might as well start posting more like Camaros and mustangs, pintos why have a spot just for c body cars to be posted if your going to non c body cars and parts this forum is going down the drain fast

I'm 100% behind you on this one, Captin.
Need a new For Sale Category: "I'm too lazy to make sure I'm posting in the correct section so I'll just post this in here instead" category.

You don't come around here often..... do ya..... LOL.

yes I do. why have a spot just for c body cars to be posted if your going to non c body cars and parts this forum is going down the drain fast

I know your here often...... just picking at ya.
This tach should have been posted in the "c parts for sale" but it is a C body accessory so not to far out of line, (here at least).
When everyone here starts following the rules is when the forum will "go down the tubes". Off topic keeps things interesting.....

I wouldn't even consider bidding on this tach.....

The chrome is bubbling everywhere.

Seller doesn't knows if it even works...it would take a second to test it.

No Thanks!!!!!!!!

The needle bounces nice and easy when you shake the tach and is not stuck or damaged. I have not tested this complete unit for its actual working condition so it is being sold "as is".

The least expensive one I saw one at Carlisle was $495.00 asking for a decent original that said tested good.

I only gave $127.00 for the performance indicator in Jazebelle and it looks great and works fine.

The least expensive one I saw one at Carlisle was $495.00 asking for a decent original that said tested good.

I only gave $127.00 for the performance indicator in Jazebelle and it looks great and works fine.

If I had one to sell I would definitely test it and would be 100% honest when selling it. Furthermore, I feel obligated to test it in front of the person buying it so there is no doubt it worked (or didn't work) when I sold it.

Oh yes!!!! Yours looks outstanding Will!!!

DSC02560.jpgDSC02565.jpgDSC02566.jpg

DSC02560.jpg

DSC02565.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

Ok now you guys need to stop posting this is cars for sale not random junk for sale
My mistake, in my haste to help my C-Body brothers, I read C Body Moparts for Sale. I am new to the site and it was an honest mistake. The seller on eBay had it listed to fit my 65 Monaco, I knew that was not correct and thought someone else might be looking for one. It was simply an attempt to share information. I have learned my lesson, thank you.
Since you are so helpful, I was curious to know if it is difficult to drive a '71 newport with that stick up your a$$???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back