For Sale The 1974 Imperial nobody will find on EB

Status
Not open for further replies.
The '74 Imperial Dk. blue is listed as "Imperial" for sale on the New York site! The dk blue '75 Imp with white top has a hole you could put your fist thru at base of roof line. Front seat has a hole in the leather that was visited by a rodent I was told!

Cantflip: The '74 Imperial is on the Chataqua NY under just "Imperial" on CL!

Cantflip: The '74 Imperial is on the Chataqua NY under just "Imperial" on CL!
I still think $3000 is a lot for that one...
1974 imperial mopar chrysler chevy buick dodge 1976 1975 demo parts
00O0O_4v6jXd8VBFH_600x450.jpg
00T0T_kADrVCYomPu_600x450.jpg

Cabtflip: I agree! I talked to the guy and he's not hiding anything. He told me there was rust and the previous owner tried to patch it and the interior is "Fair", he's willing to listen to offers....so your guess is as good as mine. The other dk blue 4 door is in better shape except for the roof and the fact that "Pixie and Dixie" took up residence inside for a spell!

Cabtflip: I agree! I talked to the guy and he's not hiding anything. He told me there was rust and the previous owner tried to patch it and the interior is "Fair", he's willing to listen to offers....so your guess is as good as mine. The other dk blue 4 door is in better shape except for the roof and the fact that "Pixie and Dixie" took up residence inside for a spell!
Robert are you seriously shopping, or just tire kicking like I do? If you're serious, I would go for something nicer... unless you really want a project.

^^Right now if a blue 1974 or '75 Imperial coupe with no rust came up.... I'd be after it! I just (2 months ago) picked up a 4 door dk blue Imperial. Didn't really want it but the price was very low....so I bought it! So to answer your question it depends! The above mentioned '74 would be a parts car candidate!

^^Right now if a blue 1974 or '75 Imperial coupe with no rust came up.... I'd be after it! I just (2 months ago) picked up a 4 door dk blue Imperial. Didn't really want it but the price was very low....so I bought it! So to answer your question it depends! The above mentioned '74 would be a parts car candidate!
Thanks... I'll watch for that coupe, but I think blue will make that a bunch more challenging to find. Depending on what parts you need, most of the interior pieces are interchangeable with the NYB... I'll let you know if I find anything, but I have to give first dibs to @1978 NYB ... I would be impressed with myself if I actually found anything that great, but you never know.

Cantflip: Thanks for the help! I've got a lot of parts (courtesy of Demo guys). Blue is my my favorite....except the 1977-'78 light Blue!

Here are some photos of the blue Imperial that Robert picked up recently (he asked me to post some photos of it that he recently sent to me). One of Chrysler's most sumptuous interiors!
Robert Saigh 75 Imperial side view.jpg
Robert Saigh 75 Imperial interior.jpg
Robert Saigh 75 Imperial rear seat.jpg
Robert Saigh 75 Imperial engine.jpg
Robert Saigh 75 Imperial right side.jpg

Thanks Steve!! Pictures are before it was cleaned up and fender skirts put back on ....have several more if someone wants to see them.

Off topic but the "BLUE PIG" is being shopped again all over the place on CL! The guy ran the add about three weeks ago at $5700 then 5600 in Florida, now 6700 and for our California folks....$7200!! This guy is a rel Gem!

Off topic but the "BLUE PIG" is being shopped again all over the place on CL! The guy ran the add about three weeks ago at $5700 then 5600 in Florida, now 6700 and for our California folks....$7200!! This guy is a rel Gem!
I'd pay $1200 for it just to get it off the internet... and maybe work on that convertible Imperial lookalike project...:rolleyes:

Here are some photos of Bob's 77 2 door formal (but with a 78 grille it appears!). Another good buy.

Bob Saigh 77 2 door Formal side view.jpg
Bob Saigh 77 2 door Formal front view.jpg
Bob Saigh 77 2 door Formal front side view.jpg
Bob Saigh 77 2 door Formal.jpg

can;tflip: This was the car that was for sale on Kijiji Canada about 1 i/2 - 2 years ago. I picked it up last October.... Rust free, interior is fair to good, paint fair to decent....But it's a mover and drives well!

can;tflip: This was the car that was for sale on Kijiji Canada about 1 i/2 - 2 years ago. I picked it up last October.... Rust free, interior is fair to good, paint fair to decent....But it's a mover and drives well!
Very nice, sounds like a great car... pics look sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back