The BEST 1967 Newport Custom Sedan on the planet!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing you made your money when you did.
Now you're just a smug, could care less, oldtimer, playing games because you're bored.
Come back when it's $3000.

I remember this guy he was going to hang around here even if didn't have a c body, because we are such a fun bunch. He was half right, and that's my job hanging around without a c body.

I wonder if the car ever sold.... and for what price...

Beautiful plain-jane 4 door sedan and no A/C.
$4 - $5k.

Subtle is as subtle does...

I don't put up with flipper-speak bullshit in here. Save it for ebay.
An insult to the intelligence of every active member and enthusiast here.
Sqeeekty squeeeeek

image.jpg

It's a lovely car I wouldn't know how to price that car It's one of those ones that could sell or sit for a while

Can anybody tell me what a survivor means cos I don't know has it survived the ravages of war ,The bursting of the ozone lair ,An attack of wild starving zombies explain please

Can anybody tell me what a survivor means cos I don't know has it survived the ravages of war ,The bursting of the ozone lair ,An attack of wild starving zombies explain please

In the Mopar world a survivor is a car that retains most of its original parts it was built with along with 80% of its original paint

He had a '68 Dodge D100 pickup that he had a very similar ad up for it a couple of years ago over on the Sweptline.org forum. He is so full of cow-*** product! I wouldn't trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back