For Sale The "Blue Pig"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Saigh

Reaction score
Contact seller
Yes, that's right folks the "Blue Pig" is now for sale on ebay for your viewing pleasure and at a reasonable/bargain price of $11,250 opening bid!! LOL...Unbelievable!

Commando or Can't flip or someone else on this forum nicknamed the 1977 blue NYB several years ago. The owner is in Florida and has been trying to sell this thing for 4-5 years now....it's a long story but it's been well documented on this forum by many. Anyway it is now listed on ebay after many, many times on Craigslist!

OK Thanks. A formal. I see what the problem is. Unless this car has been in storage and has virtually no mileage on it, it's about 6000 too much

Just an ignorant new guy. LOL

Nice $2500 Formal.......

Condition: Used
Seller Notes:
“Please note:Missing one wheel center, a door courtesy light lens, Interior seat covers have small cracking from age but no holes. Front carpet looks good but may need replacement. Paint needs a buff & wax job. The tire mounted on the spare tire is bad. Small dent in the top center of front bumper. Door rubbers need replacing. Minor paint variations on outer body.”

OK Thanks. A formal. I see what the problem is. Unless this car has been in storage and has virtually no mileage on it, it's about 6000 too much

Just an ignorant new guy. LOL

Careful there. Nothing brings out the complainer(s) than lowballing cars here. And by lowballing I mean rational real world valuation.

Nice $2500 Formal.......

Seller Notes:
“Please note:Missing one wheel center, a door courtesy light lens, Interior seat covers have small cracking from age but no holes. Front carpet looks good but may need replacement. Paint needs a buff & wax job. The tire mounted on the spare tire is bad. Small dent in the top center of front bumper. Door rubbers need replacing. Minor paint variations on outer body.”

At $3500 it'd sell.

NOW this is a $6K New Yorker...

eBay

77%20Chrysler%20NYer%20tan001_zpsdz7v3gd8.jpg

77%20Chrysler%20NYer%20tan031_zpszbmanbnk.jpg

Nicely goo'ed up for pics..

77%20Chrysler%20NYer%20tan067_zpsnx4ykgqc.jpg

Those photos have to be at least 4 years old! Heck that thing might have had a tree fall on it by now! And what about the "Old Widow Lady" (he was helping sell the car for), that needed the money to help with funeral expenses??!!

Nice $2500 Formal.......

Seller Notes:

"440 and automatic * MATCHING NUMBERS." :rofl:

$1500... just to get it off the internet.:BangHead:

Think I should reach out?
At $3500 it'd sell.
I have my doubts... way overexposed... maybe to an unknowledgeable flipper. This car has spent years on darn near every CL site possible.
NOW this is a $6K New Yorker...
:rofl: Lakeland is sure to be a lovely drive this week...
From the way it looks, somebody actually bought The Blue Pig and is doing a fast flip.
I don't think so... still in Live Oak...

Cant Flip: Beings it was one of you more established posters on this forum that named this car the "Blue Pig", I think you should reach out! I have said several times 3 years ago I offered him in the high $3000's....He laughed at me and said he'd part it out before he'd go that low! I just hope that widow lady got the funeral expenses covered!! LOL!

Cant Flip: Beings it was one of you more established posters on this forum that named this car the "Blue Pig", I think you should reach out! I have said several times 3 years ago I offered him in the high $3000's....He laughed at me and said he'd part it out before he'd go that low! I just hope that widow lady got the funeral expenses covered!! LOL!
Thanks, but I never was one for prank phone calls... I don't think either of us would enjoy the conversation, so I'm letting it be... I am trying to figure out how to respond to a proud new owner showing up here looking for late advice... :lol:

Not to beat a "Dead Horse" here but I just noticed the ebay add on this thing states 68K miles.... The guy always advertised the '77 as 39K miles! Somethings phony and everybody here knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back