The Canary in a Coal Mine?

Very scary to say the least.

i blame elected officials.......for being in bed with monsanto. and don't think this isn't related to the huge rise in cancer.

I'm old enough to remember DDT and its effects. Bald Eagles are only now recovering. We never seem to learn from our mistakes.

This problem also occurs in Europe for several years. Just wait what comes up when fracking is going on any further as the US plans to become independent from oil imports. There have been some alarming reports from farmers and poisoned water wells etc. and everything is tried to cover up by the ones that make the money and government officials.

I've heard different things about bees and a common theme is no bees means no people without them not enough pollination reduced yields therefor food amounts scary

This problem also occurs in Europe for several years. Just wait what comes up when fracking is going on any further as the US plans to become independent from oil imports. There have been some alarming reports from farmers and poisoned water wells etc. and everything is tried to cover up by the ones that make the money and government officials.

They are fracking a well right now about 100 yards from where I am typing this. I will let you know how my water tastes.

They are drilling, fracking, all around me, and strip mining across the street. I might get city water yet if something goes wrong. Not that the city water is any good either.

I've heard different things about bees and a common theme is no bees means no people without them not enough pollination reduced yields therefor food amounts scary

excellent point......somebody needs to start trying to figure out exactly what is happening to them

There`s no doubt that we have benefited greatly from science and technology. I just don`t appreciate being a guniea pig only to find out in 20 years yeah well sorry but you have terminal cancer. Pesticides should be tested as much as drugs are before they are released. Locally we don`t have fracking but massive wind turbines are springing up all over the countryside. Never mind the ridiculous cost of this power what are the health effects on humans and other animals of the ultra low frequency sound waves these things apparently generate... This after they shut down coal generators and refused to build gas fired generators.

excellent point......somebody needs to start trying to figure out exactly what is happening to them

I think that was partly answered in the article. pesticides are completely invading thier world, they don't have planes and.cars to get away from the pesticides and no big money to make them go away. I think that anybody that might know is run off as a quack because they have no big money. IMO FWIW

I blame Monsanto.
You don't have to get your food from them but most people do. I try not to but if you eat out ever then you do anyway. I get as much of my food from outside of the system as possible though.

Monsanto really is the epitome of corporate greed gone horribly wrong. And I am a libertarian, capitalist.

:soapbox: By the way, Monsanto genetically modified the soybean to resist roundup & they control most soybean seeds. Guess what they spray on soybeans, roundup & lots of it. Guess what oil is increasing exponentially in American food, yep, soybean oil. Don't take my word, just read the label before you put it in your mouth. Guaranteed your gonna see lots of soybean oil if you start looking.

They are fracking a well right now about 100 yards from where I am typing this. I will let you know how my water tastes.

For starters test if you can set the water flowing out of your faucet on fire due to some gas contamination. There was a TV report a few weeks ago showing several families in different places who had this problem. Unbelievable.

For starters test if you can set the water flowing out of your faucet on fire due to some gas contamination. There was a TV report a few weeks ago showing several families in different places who had this problem. Unbelievable.

And there are a lot of those same places you could do that before fracking. Shallow gas.

P.S., I am all for fracking. I enjoy driving my gas guzzlers too much.

I'm not against any thing they are doing around me and my water has been being tested for about 3-4 years now between gas wells and preparing for the strip mining. I believe pa. has a good system in place for protecting surrounding land owners other states? I think the problem lies with trying to fix one pest problem by wiping everything out, mainly cause its cheaper, no matter what or if the consequences hurts, back to the corporate greed gone wrong

Back