The dash clean up thanks to Ross's encouragement(Title correction I was on serious drugs earlier)

The one from REM likely is not the same anyhow, ASAIK.. but I could be wrong.

I always revert to 66 Fury when dealing with interior for our Canadian Dodges.

Agreed. If anybody gives you crap about it, tell them that it's factory correct for Sport Fury III's.
Thanks Stan
If I have your stamp of approval then I’m good to go
If anyone gives me crap about this I’ll send them your way :thumbsup:

You felt bad and changed the title, but the reality is the rest of us knew exactly what you were saying. Take a puff and pass it around.

Ok, so here is the close to finished look sans glove box for your review & approval LOL!

I had to repaint the top speedo cluster hood a few times.

It was a gloss red previously and whenever i got into a certain driving angle with the sun it was blinding.
Previously I had a little rubber black mat that liked to blow away so I had the bright idea of painting it a satin black but that was just as shiny so I stripped it down and painted the original colour then hit it with a clear high temp clear coating. I think it will look good and knock the blinding effect to a minimum.
Only a good drive on a nice sunny day will tell:rolleyes:

IMG_6792.JPG
IMG_6794.JPG
IMG_6795.JPG
IMG_6796.JPG
IMG_6797.JPG
IMG_6798.JPG
IMG_6799.JPG

Nice paint detail. Masking was well done w/ good attention to detail. Good finish work on your dash lenses. A first class job done here.

Ok
Here’s the final pictures with all lights working now

I’m waiting on the LED replacement bulbs
42966542-DA72-4D69-B84C-D06AA3AB2928.jpeg
C2B0E851-A2A3-4BF5-ADD3-12E64D0DC343.jpeg
80292E0A-644B-4ECE-AFEA-C86C2ABC76F3.jpeg
14599F9B-5DA4-4A38-B85E-B3AC241965E4.jpeg
1AD6FC48-BA80-43A5-8BC8-8C33B2BC4402.jpeg
6737319E-5687-4B9D-B860-3381DB91C2F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Plymouth should have done that.
No... wait.
Plymouth was one of the "Low Price Three."
Oh well. Glad you did it.

Plymouth should have done that.
No... wait.
Plymouth was one of the "Low Price Three."
Oh well. Glad you did it.

Thanks Stan.:thumbsup:
It's hard to explain to at times the general public that Dodge did some pretty crazy trim options here in Canada.

Had one FB member quiz me as to why I added Monaco trim to a Polara 500.
It blew his mind when I showed him the picture of the dash & told him this is a Cdn Polara 880 model with the Fury interior, stub frame with Monaco attributes.
Mine is an H27 which is supposedly in the high trim level but that's open for discussion:lol:

When something comes up for discussion and things get a bit tense as to whether it's right or wrong, I remind myself that this is the automobile company who claimed they never built Hemi powered station wagons and 4 door sedans, and yet verified examples exist, among other anomalies.

Back