The Formal Photo Thread

from a guy who wanted to sell it someone for a derby car.
thstickfigures-gif.gif
:rofl:

New to the forum, here's mine. My dad bought this new and its now mine. Hope to get it back on the road and enjoy it.

20150503_093257.jpg

Had John. I sold it to a member here, Desoto George in Australia. It was a real beauty!
Any up dates on Desoto George Kenny? Worked with him 20 yearz ago to re-pop the '62 300 side Medallions. (It took 3 yearz of back and forth) And he also cast the marker lites for the Batwagon IN AMBER for me and supplied the tail litez for that beast too. What a talent the man haz. Hiz stuff iz az good if not better then NOS. He seams to have fallen off the planet of late. Any newz? See youz twoz in July Pal, Jer

Last edited:
Any up dates on Desoto George Kenny? Worked with him 20 yearz ago to re-pop the '62 300 side Medallions. (It took 3 yearz of back and forth) And he also cast the marker lites for the Batwagon IN AMBER for me and supplied the tail litez for that beast too. What a talent the man haz. Hiz stuff iz az good if not better then NOS. He seams to have fallen off the planet of late. Any newz? See youz twoz in July Pal, Jer

I'll write to him right now... I'll keep you posted. See you SOON!!!!!!

I'll write to him right now... I'll keep you posted. See you SOON!!!!!!
That 18 hour time gap + one more day difference between Brisbaine and Eastern time can be a ***** sometimes and confusing to work with, lol. If you get him, give him my best. He'll more that likely remember the work we did in re-popping the''62 300 side medallions AND those '61 T&C Amber Marker lites he cast for me. Looking forward to shacking handz again Pal, Jer

Well Jer, I heard back from George. He's doing good now but he went through quite a spell of health issues.
Here's what he wrote and let's all keep him in our prayers for his continued recovery. I'm going to write him again and keep in touch more.

Hello Kenny' yes I was not so good for a while. I had a Stroke and And
Major Brain Bleed back in November of 2018
I should not still be here yet I am so it was not my time I suppose. I was
in hospital about 6 months and only recently had the big piece of scull put
back in that they cvut out at the time to save me. It feels good to be whole
again!
My BIG hassle is that the blood in my brain fryed up my vision centre and I
have a Left Vision Deficite that so far is stopping me from getting my
drivers licence back.
I can drive around the farm but that is it for now.
It is very slowly improving so I hope that it will sort itself out before I
die of old age ( HA ) George.

He's a great guy and I feel bad that I lost contact with him for a while.

I had a Stroke and And
Major Brain Bleed back in November of 2018
I should not still be here yet I am so it was not my time I suppose. I was
in hospital about 6 months and only recently had the big piece of scull put
back in that they cvut out at the time to save me. It feels good to be whole
again!
My BIG hassle is that the blood in my brain fryed up my vision centre and I
have a Left Vision Deficite
:wideyed:
Get well soon.

Thanks for checking on him Kenny. I knew he'd had the stroke but not any details. If he's reading this because he's on this site, I think he knows that he has many friends around the planet that are keeping him in their prayers. BTW, It was my understanding that George was in the states when the 300 club Int. Inc. had their fall meet in Carmel, Ca. in the fall of 2211. I went thru' the pix of that meet in the club archives and our friend Gary Goers waz there but no sign of Desoto George? Jer

Back