The interior "wood"

Melifluonze

Reaction score
Looks like the "wood" is contact paper... mine's starting to curl at the edges. Not sure I'll actually do anything about it, but are there pre-cut reproductions available?

Anyone ever replaced this stuff?

They made that stuff in rolls. I have a little left over somewhere around here, but not sure what years it's applicable to - it's some Dad used as a bodyman years ago. Since lightning jar went away I may never be able to id it.

I did see some places that sell it but not for a 66. For mine I talked to a specialty decal shop and they can make one to match from a high quality digital photo or simply take a sample in.
Do you still have parts for sale from the parts cars. I am looking for at least two of the door trim pieces and a master power window switch.

I just went through the service manual and cannot find details for removing the knobs and how many hold downs for the dash pad. These are interior parts and I don't want to screw them up. I need the wood patches for a pattern and don't want to screw them up. Any details available?

They made that stuff in rolls. I have a little left over somewhere around here, but not sure what years it's applicable to - it's some Dad used as a bodyman years ago. Since lightning jar went away I may never be able to id it.
The lightning jar database is now on mymopar.com

Back