The list is getting smaller

I know I will, thank goodness for digital cameras...

I see Reds car getting a magazine spread

I can't wait to see it!

The most interesting car to watch has always been a well preserved or mildly detailed original car where you still see the way they were finished. I rarely take closer looks at half heartedly restored cars or even the overrestored rotissery cars. Just not my kind of thing.

Just recently saw my first unrestored no.3-4 condition 300 SL gullwing and I was there for half an hour, I pass by the restored ones in a minute.

Last edited:
The most interesting car to watch has always been a well preserved or mildly detailed original car where you still see the way they were finished.
BINGO. Same here. You learn so much and you get a feel of the mindset of back when.
How much appreciation can you get looking at another cookie cutter Jegs catalog under the hood?
I get no satisfaction looking at how someone sent the kids of the owner of Billet Specialties through college.

BINGO. Same here. You learn so much and you get a feel of the mindset of back when.
How much appreciation can you get looking at another cookie cutter Jegs catalog under the hood?
I get no satisfaction looking at how someone sent the kids of the owner of Billet Specialties through college.

Trust me , no Jegs here.....not one bit!

Back