The People Have Spoken...

Hitler was not the most evil dictator who ever lived. That "honor" belongs to Mao Tse Tung. He was responsible for the murder of almost 100 million people. . .
If I argue that the number of people that Mao Tse Tung murdered was much lower than 100 million would that make me a Holocaust denier?

Could we please give Hitler, Mao Tse Tung and Stalin their own thread? Maybe Idi Amin will check in and say hello.

Last edited:
I would like to interupt the symposium on Modern World History and jump back a sec to post something I just read.

This is the MOST dramatic representation on who voted for who. This is how the Electoral College was supposed to work in the beginning. Guess it still works today. Now I understand better why the College was needed.
These maps tell volumes about America, its politics, and its people.
Screenshot_2016-11-16-11-03-30-108.jpeg
Screenshot_2016-11-16-11-01-59-458.jpeg

I would like to interupt the symposium on Modern World History and jump back a sec to post something I just read.

This is the MOST dramatic representation on who voted for who. This is how the Electoral College was supposed to work in the beginning. Guess it still works today. Now I understand better why the College was needed.
View attachment 104328 View attachment 104329

Be very wary over these demands to "amend" the electoral college. We are not a direct democracy, which is essentially mob rule. It's the reason we have both a senate (all states with two) and a less-powerful congress (by population).

Also, your map gives Hillary credit for more of MI than she won. Add this to the Trump map:

images(2).jpg

I am somewhat familiar George Patton and the controversy surrounding his views on the Nazis. The reason I referred to Hitler as the evilest dictator who ever lived is because I don't want to seem in any way sympathetic towards him and run the risk of being labeled an anti Semite. I'm just trying to stay politically correct.
Political correctness is killing us, sometimes literally. Labels don't worry me, historical accuracy and standing up for truth is more important to me.

View attachment 104328 View attachment 104329

I had to do a double take... Is it a coincidence that that map shows where the worst drivers are? and yes, I am stuck in blue...
screenshot_2016-11-16-11-03-30-108-jpeg.104328

Yes, Indeed there is large number of people who Hate the United States of America. We call these people Hillary Clinton supporters. Hillary Clinton is a wolf in sheeps clothing hiding behind the democratic party. If my memory serves me right the neo cons originated in Chicago in the late 60s and was started by a group of people who at that time were mostly Democrats.
It's funny you mentioned George Bush and the invasion of Iraq which I was apposed to at the time. I remember seeing the mass protests on the news condemning the war. It's funny how the demonstrations seemed to dry up once Obama took office despite the fact that he continued to carry on the Bush policies in the middle east. It seems that peace loving liberals don't have a problem with war, mass bloodshed and torture just as long as the politician that they support is committing these violent acts.
It doesn't surprise me at all, that Trump is appointing a bunch of war hawks to his cabinet. What's new, politicians lie and deceive all the time. I had made it clear in my earlier comments that I was skeptical of Donald Trump. It looks as if his true self is now being revealed. With Hillary it was known from the beginning. I can't understand why all these Hillary supporters are all bent out of shape and out protesting and rioting over her loss. It looks as if her policies are still going to go into effect over the next 4 years despite her losing the election.
If anything good came out of this, we at least got to say F@&k You to the establishment and main stream media and feel good for a day. Tomorrow it's back to the same old business in Washington as usual.

Like I said I call them you

I will now bow out before things get out of control with someone putting the blaming on the United States Navy for provocative actions causing the Russians to react. Beyond the pale.

Be very wary over these demands to "amend" the electoral college. We are not a direct democracy, which is essentially mob rule. It's the reason we have both a senate (all states with two) and a less-powerful congress (by population).

Also, your map gives Hillary credit for more of MI than she won. Add this to the Trump map:
I agree. If you went by democracy all the time, the 51 percenters would be telling the 49 percenters to eff themselves. Which wouldn't be right either. That's a lot of people to piss off.
The only reason they're crying about it is because they lost. Had they won they would be praising it.

Could we please give Hitler, Mao Tse Tung and Stalin their own thread? Maybe Idi Amin will check in and say hello.
I attempted to do just that but unfortunately it struck nerves with one too many people and got deleted. I admit that I have somewhat of a problem with rocking the boat a little too much. But to make things better I've decided to check myself into the nearest Re-education Center as soon as possible. Yes I admit that I am sick and my mind was corrupted by the agents of Goldstein.

Goes to show that certain topics are forbidden, exactly my point.

I'm glad they did. I'm against censorship but like Julia Child said, "Everything in moderation" as she fried up a batch of chitlins.
Since I'm not allowed to express my political views here I think its time to check out. Thank God the first amendment still guarantees me the right to watch all the internet **** I want. I'm just not quite sure what **** site I feel like clicking on right now. There's just way too many of them.

Back