The People Have Spoken...

benefits not only them but the average Americans as well
Who do you think is getting the pointy end of that stick?
It's a week in the stock market is sky high I just spent half of what most morons spend on a 1/2 ton POS pu truck to rebuild the engine in my livelihood and as soon as I hang the phone that the truck is ready I call my dispatcher and get still slow Dave check back later. 3 1/2 hrs later nothing. It pretty plain to see in just a week how this pomp and circumstance show is going to go. This is normally when coils kick into overdrive all the fresh new year orders, slabs are usually being pulled in 2 trains a day after the holiday break and the coaters floors are usually bare by 3 week in January not this year. Anybody want to buy a 2017 48/102 flat I think I am going back into the container business I'm sure more stuff will be flowing from China any day.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="70bigblockdodge, post: 434915, member: 1739". Anybody want to buy a 2017 48/102 flat I think I am going back into the container business I'm sure more stuff will be flowing from China any day.[/QUOTE]

Concrete hauling could become a good Business opportunity in the near future until the American steel mills are coming back to the deserted former strongholds, this was part of the Agenda IIRC.

mills are coming back to the deserted former strongholds, this was part of the Agenda IIRC
Smoke screen, it will be 4 years of shell game of where's the money, followed by 4 more of you chose poorly now the money is ours. The best to hope for is we don't get involved in boogie man wars and trash the economy again.

Holy **** guys, he's only been in office for a week . How can anyone place a crappy opinion on our 45th President with such distain and conclude he'a doing a bad job in such a short time?
Lets not forget what HE INHERITED a disaster of 8 years of policy from the other guys.
When the Union leaders met with DJT this week and announced they had a great meeting, it solidified for me that more people who had doubts in the past will work with our new Pres and try to bring the country back together.
Hell, how many of you bitched about the economy, job loss, taxes, jobs going to foreign lands, soldiers being killed.the last 8 yrs?
IMO, he's kicking *** and trying to bridge the divisiveness that has exploded in our country over the the last eight years.
I hope he sends the National Guard to Chicago to straighten out the mess going on here.
Give him a chance. We all have him for at least the next 4 years.

I'm guessing that stores across the country are sold out of Kool-aid.

I'm definitely part of the minority population now.

Back to the cars for me.

I hope he sends the National Guard to Chicago to straighten out the mess going on here.
I take it you live in Chicago also. As someone who grew up there I would love to see them come in and arrest the piece of dog dodo that is the mayor, and the governor. Maybe then I would move back.

Holy **** guys, he's only been in office for a week . How can anyone place a crappy opinion on our 45th President with such distain and conclude he'a doing a bad job in such a short time?

Because he is the most psychologically compromised individual who has ever sat in that chair. Even worse than Nixon and that says a lot. When push comes to shove and he has to decide between defending his honor vis a vis an insult versus putting the country first he will put himself first. His father destroyed him at an early age.

Already saw a glimpse of it regarding those 3 million fraudulent votes he claims are out there. Who cares whether you won the popular vote or not since you got first place already. Normal people don't care. However, he cares so much that he would want to spend Federal tax dollars to defend his personal sense of being the best. That despite the end result would be no proof for him. I'm surprised he hasn't singled out New York City for voting against him. I guess that is what happens from years of knowing him. Same with me knowing him that long and despise the sight of the man. I'll cry no tears over his failure.

By the way soldiers being killed the last 8 years. You mean since 2003 to be accurate (4852 vs. 2052) after being started by George Bush under false pretenses. I can check numbers.

As for division you haven't seen nothing yet.

By the way soldiers being killed the last 8 years. You mean since 2003 to be accurate (4852 vs. 2052) after being started by George Bush under false pretenses. I can check numbers
It is unbelievable to me that he was not charged with treason but I guess it's hard to prove that stupid people lie intentionally besides in chess pawns aren't really that prized.
2 aimless wars at the same time. Sending soldier's into harms way without the best protection available, remember the tin door Humvees.
A 3 fold increase in the size of the federal government and the patriot act should have been repealed in 2009, so poorly and hastily written that it removed the Coast Guard from the Dept of the Navy and transferred it to homeland security making the Navy unable to patrol and board within the 22 miles of the coast unless it asks for permission from homeland security.
For completely disregarding all indicators that the paper, Ponzi schemes that the banks running were actually good for the economy. Yeah sure every postage stamp with a cracker box on a cracked concrete pad in California is worth at least a million dollars. The price of oil changing drastically every 2 weeks and record profits for oil companies unchecked, that's a solid transportation infrastructure plan, and it amazingly went away even through the EPA maniac stepped in and the oil man left the building. What a crock if you believe the last eight are worst than the previous 8, your kool aid must be some kick *** stuff my beer tells me the previous 8 slowly ran me out of business and the last 8 I have clawed my way back in because I'm that stupid. Has the last 8 been great f$+# no but at least I have health insurance that I could not get before can't wait to lose that again because he is busy arguing with Kim Kardashian on Twitter or some such BS. At least he should be able to make it sort of like a ride in a Hemi Charger with a 4 speed to hell rather than the long boring bus ride to hell we have been on for the last 16
I have spoken.

Last edited:
Philly murder rate is down, not up as he claimed today, a lie.
Mexico will pay for the wall, a 20 percent tariff will be imposed on imports, we will foot the bill. He lied
He promised to show us the electorate, his taxes. Has not even produced an IRS letter proving he is under audit. A lie.
He promised to drain the swamp, Fed chair a banker whom was in the thick of the banking crisis. A lie.
Chicago and the rest of the gun crimes up, after the striking down of gun control laws, cause and effect?
Worst banking crisis since the depression, Obama halted the crisis.
US auto industry brought to its knees, saved.
ACA created helped what, 20 million people, not perfect. I have lost health insurance, due to injury and hours being cut. Try pricing a decent policy pre ACA, cobra for four was about 1300.00 a month, hard to afford when your not making it.
The electorate wanted us out of a illconcived mideast war, whose reasons were created politicaly, That was the mandate to the previous president.
He tried, at least non of those liberals have said job one is to make Trump a one term president, Mitch McConnel

One Thing i will Never stand for is Censoring. Censorship is For Feebel Minded People. Social media does it, College campuses do it. People Who Can't take or don't want a Opposing View, Don't want the Truth to be Known or Dont want Thing's they Say Brought into Question, Will always Turn to Suppressing the 1st Amendment.

I have been reading the Book "Amusing ourselves to Death" and in it, The Author, Neil Postman Says:
"Tyrants of All Varieties have always Known about the Value of providing the Masses with amusments as a means of pacifying Discontent. But most of them could not have even hoped for a situation in which the masses would ignore that which does not Amuse. That is why Tyrants have always, And still do, Rely on Censorship. Censorship, After all, Is the tribute Tyrants pay to the assumption that a Public knows the difference between Serious Discourse and Entertainment, And Cares.

Can't Help but Think That Sounds a Bit like Trump too Me...

It seems to me that we live in perilous times and many are talking of the "doomsday clock"getting close to midnight. We have proliferating nuclear weapons and maniacs in North Korea, Russia, China, and some would argue now in the U.S. None of them are particularly stable. And in the most powerful and influential nation on earth, we have a man that is incredibly boastful, can't wait to get even, will not tolerate dissention and knows how to fix all of it - just ask him. It all just reminds me of the prophecy and wisdom of the words of our creator:

In the end times, "People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,............" 2Timothy 3:2

It seems to me it is all pretty much in place. And we have no one to blame but ourselves. To those who are wise, these are humbling times...................................

It seems to me that we live in perilous times and many are talking of the "doomsday clock"getting close to midnight. We have proliferating nuclear weapons and maniacs in North Korea, Russia, China, and some would argue now in the U.S. None of them are particularly stable. And in the most powerful and influential nation on earth, we have a man that is incredibly boastful, can't wait to get even, will not tolerate dissention and knows how to fix all of it - just ask him. It all just reminds me of the prophecy and wisdom of the words of our creator:

In the end times, "People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,............" 2Timothy 3:2

It seems to me it is all pretty much in place. And we have no one to blame but ourselves. To those who are wise, these are humbling times...................................

If I am not mistaken the clock has moved a tad closer to midnight since the 20th.

Let's not forget that he is the first U.S. President to say that torture is good and acceptable to him. I don't care if he was just voicing a opinion. He is supposed to be President of the United States and represents all Americans. Well I can tell you flat out torture is not acceptable to me. His comment essentially puts him in the same boat with Mao and Stalin among others who favored such treatment. It was a despicable comment made by the so called leader of the free world. I can guarantee you that if any American is unlucky enough to be caught in a less than friendly country they better be prepared to be tortured as I am sure that comment will be on the capture's mind.

Listen to you snowflakes... unbelievable. Such hatred and anger, you should be ashamed. No one came out like this when Obama got in. No rallies, no marching pussies, no riots, no violence. And believe me they could have. But no, they took the high road,sucked it up and moved on. Then waited to get the chance and voted his legacy OUT. His legacy went down the tubes when Clinton lost. The people have spoken. And don't even start with that popular vote crap. Thank God the framers had the foresight to put that in place.
Chill out.

Well, we're a week in.

How's everyone feeling?
The Chicken Little corporate media is becoming tiresome......
Chicken-Little.jpeg

Listen to you snowflakes... unbelievable. Such hatred and anger, you should be ashamed. No one came out like this when Obama got in. No rallies, no marching pussies, no riots, no violence. And believe me they could have. But no, they took the high road,sucked it up and moved on. Then waited to get the chance and voted his legacy OUT. His legacy went down the tubes when Clinton lost. The people have spoken. And don't even start with that popular vote crap. Thank God the framers had the foresight to put that in place.
Chill out.
Although my *** still hurts from the beginning of this thread, I am going out on a limb again and agree on this one. Weather you like him or not, HE IS OUR PRESIDENT. Now instead of complaining, do your research, and if he is bad use your VOTE in four years.

What's the number that didn't vote, that could? 48%? I wonder how many that are belly aching, actually voted? What's the percentage of blacks that turned out for O vs H? Then there is the media...lol what a joke. I'm still in amazement over tv coverage of the election results, how H was so far ahead & yet she had failed to win hardly any states. Interesting times for sure.

Back