The Right Car and the Right Deal. . .

Great question, let me put it this way. The first one is the perfect car and since I had number one number two was necessary to keep number one safe and secure. If I had bought number two before number one there would have been no need for number one......follow?

So while I was referring to the first convertible as the 21 year wait car. The one I set out long long ago to actually locate was number two.

Last edited:
Great question, let me put it this way. The first one is the perfect car and since I had number one number two was necessary to keep number one safe and secure. If I had bought number two before number one there would have been no need for number one......follow?

So while I was referring tow the first convertible as the 21 year wait car. The one I set out long long ago to actually locate was number two.
Sounds like the new math they teach the kids... my head hurts already...

So while I was referring tow the first convertible as the 21 year wait car. The one I set out long long ago to actually locate was number two.

smiley-confused009.gif
smiley-laughing002.gif

So while I was referring to the first convertible as the 21 year wait car. The one I set out long long ago to actually locate was number two.

Yes and I'd follow you anywhere where Fusie Polara's are concerned Dave :thumbsup:

Back