The Right Car and the Right Deal. . .

I can' tell. . . Our system here blocks certain web sites, and this one appears to be one of them. . .

Just got home and was able to see that video. Its not my car. My car is nice, but nowhere near as nice as that car, however it definitely gives me much inspiration.

I hope it don't take 3 years to find my C.
Congrats Rip on finding a beautiful '66...........can't wait to see it at Carlisle.:thumbsup:

During the time I was looking for the right car, several came along, but none of the sellers were interested in a trade. Hence, I had to not only find the right car, but I also had to have the right deal in which I could trade my Z28 Camaro. Otherwise, finding a good car would not have taken so long.

Btw, are you anywhere near Carleton Place ? I hear there is a pretty nice '70 300 there (if Sauterd don't buy it). And thanks for the 'thanks'.

I'm fine with my avatar...

I took that selfie when Duesenberg passed away and I still feel the same way about that.

During the time I was looking for the right car, several came along, but none of the sellers were interested in a trade. Hence, I had to not only find the right car, but I also had to have the right deal in which I could trade my Z28 Camaro. Otherwise, finding a good car would not have taken so long.

Btw, are you anywhere near Carleton Place ? I hear there is a pretty nice '70 300 there (if Sauterd don't buy it). And thanks for the 'thanks'.

I was the one that told Sauterd about the '70 300. If that 300 had a steel roof, it probably would be in my garage right now.

Back