For Sale These are the C and B bodies just sitting. Picture thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pics of the '74 Monaco? Might be interested in a few bits. Front bumper being one of them..

I knew of an old guy and his wife in Jamesburg NJ in the mid 1980s that had older cars all over their property, a former apple orchard. Got to say it was disheartening to see old Cadillacs, Chryslers and a 1930s Packard in various stages of neglect. He said he just liked looking at them. I was like uh huh, ok. I was finally able to save one. He sold me a faded but pretty decent 1966 Cadillac Coupe DeVille for $650 and I didn't put too much into it to make it my daily driver for 3 years. Then I sold it to a Cadillac enthusiast who gave it a pro restoration.

Anybody with that many cars on private property is a little bit funny. The key word really is "bit".

On a scale from 1 -10 and him having 150-200 cars, like those, I would say at least a 7.
Yep, change 'cars' to 'cats' and make it a female, and anybody would agree there's some weirdness going on.

'70-'77 Duster, Valiant, Dart, Volare (at least 2 of each
I need those Volares if they have a floor pan and other things.. but.. nobody seems to like 77-80 models. I can't find anything.. New at this..anybody point me in right direction.? I'd like to do some way "replacements" on first car.. Thanks.

'70-'77 Duster, Valiant, Dart, Volare (at least 2 of each
I need those Volares if they have a floor pan and other things.. but.. nobody seems to like 77-80 models. I can't find anything.. New at this..anybody point me in right direction.? I'd like to do some way "replacements" on first car.. Thanks.
Welcome to the site, but you might have better luck on the sister site, FABO, For A Bodies Only.

Welcome to the site, but you might have better luck on the sister site, FABO, For A Bodies Only.
OK, I wanted to let that soak for a couple of days. Have I missed something in my reading to find these parts? But .. isn't the 76-80 Road Runner style on a C body? That is what I've read that those are the years when they swapped it over AND the reason they are so hard to find. I may be mistaken, but I was excited when I finally found SOMETHING dedicated to the C body. TIA

OK, I wanted to let that soak for a couple of days. Have I missed something in my reading to find these parts? But .. isn't the 76-80 Road Runner style on a C body? That is what I've read that those are the years when they swapped it over AND the reason they are so hard to find. I may be mistaken, but I was excited when I finally found SOMETHING dedicated to the C body. TIA

76-80 Roadrunner/Volare/Aspen are F bodies.

The one year 1975 Roadrunner was a B body similar to the Cordoba/Charger.
IMG_5613.JPG

Last edited:
:drama: Thanks Dobalovr.. Everything I read said C body, I know I have been having such a hard time finding anything. I'll look in that direction..

dobalovr , don't even remember those bodied rr's .
Yes, from what I have been reading to try to find parts, After 76, it was put on the Volare body as a option only through 80 when it was discontinued all together. I have it saved on my phone for reference.. Short of it, 1975 The Road Runner was moved to the Fury platform for this year only. 1976 was moved to the Volare platform and just a trim package, 77 first on-board engine computer, 79, optional 4bbl on 318. 1980 End of Volare and Road Runner....Plymouth Road Runner

yes , i recall the volare bodied one , tried to get my bud to get that option on the 76 volare he was buying , didn't the aspen have an r/t package , like the volare runner package ? and was there a dodge r/t version in 75 ?

76-80 Roadrunner/Volare/Aspen are F bodies.

The one year 1975 Roadrunner was a B body similar to the Cordoba/Charger.
View attachment 98902
Just a quick find- F body seems to pertain to the 4 door.
"Aspen and Volare two-doors had a 108.7 inch wheelbase (similar to the 108" Duster and Dart Sport), while four door F bodies got a 112.7 inch wheelbase, making them slightly bigger than the Dart and Valiant, which rode a 111" wheelbase..."

yes , i recall the volare bodied one , tried to get my bud to get that option on the 76 volare he was buying , didn't the aspen have an r/t package , like the volare runner package ? and was there a dodge r/t version in 75 ?
My quick search didn't mention it on the Aspen, but it was quick as I am "supposed" to be working at the moment!! :steering:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back