This will give Bob an orgasm

I'll be stupid here but with the exception of parking this in front of the local National Guard Armory, WTF would you do with this???

LC14_r0081.jpg

It is a damn shame that the collection is being broken up. I saw the collection many years ago and there is no other like it in the world. Will never see such a large amount of armor, nor variety, ever again. All functional too.

Very cool Stan.

We tested a few mine flailer's a few years back and we had a HMMWV parked about 50 yards away and one of the chains broke and really did some major damage to the HMMWV. Had to an SIR (Serious Incident Report) and explain to the ATEC Commanding General how we destroyed the HMMWV.

We had a nice collection at APG, Md.....it is no moved to Ft. Lee, Va.

card00174_fr.jpg

We had a nice collection at Fort Knox. As a kid I would climb all over the tanks. They welded the doors/hatch shut on most a few years later. One that was pretty cool to get inside was a WW1 British tank, the big one with the treads going over the top of the tank. The engine sat in the middle inside on a couple of frame rails, right beside everyone in the tank. The King Tiger was a bad azz. The cut an area down the left side so you could see inside, which while neat to see inside was a complete bastardification on a rare tank.

Very cool Stan.

We tested a few mine flailer's a few years back and we had a HMMWV parked about 50 yards away and one of the chains broke and really did some major damage to the HMMWV. Had to an SIR (Serious Incident Report) and explain to the ATEC Commanding General how we destroyed the HMMWV.

Well, you see sir there was this mine flailer and ....

You should have used my standard alibi.
"I went into Dunkin Donuts to grab a cup of coffee and when I came out, it was like that..."

Posted via Topify on Android

What was super funny during the SIR review was explaining to the CG that the HMMWV wasn't even part of the test. It was an innocent bystander. The CG replied "was this a drive-by?" The whole room busted out laughing as we are watching the slide show showing the destroyed HMMWV on the big screen.

Back