Thread for Craigslist morons

WTF?

Drywall
Drywall (Avon Park)
Calling all crackheads Need tile and drywall workers. Will pay daily. Minimum $175.00 per 8 hours and free drinks and snacks Need to renovate 8 units asap.

I'm hoping "crackheads" is an inside the trade nickname like "tin knockers" in the sheet metal trade.

It may be tough to find a true crackhead in Avon Park... I hear they all switched to meth down there. $175 daily should be enough he doesn't have to get up early to go to home depot and pick them himself.

1972 Chrysler sebring satellite - $2000 (east palo alto)

In another day there won't be any lug nuts, then... Also new plate no tag although it is East Palo Alto.

1972 Chrysler sebring satellite
Runs and drives. Very cool car. Best contact call or text.
00Z0Z_80Q32lf9GnW_1200x900.jpg
00W0W_3ks0Xglbpf2_1200x900.jpg
00P0P_biJI5XwFOTz_1200x900.jpg

funny
Parting Out 1968 Dodge Charger - $2500 (portland)
Parting Out 1968 Dodge Charger
00c0c_3nzX94c0xLZ_600x450.jpg

00h0h_8vNQPnPnIVC_600x450.jpg

Grandma says it's time to get rid of Uncle Zeb's car. ran when parked back in 87.
Engine: $500
Transmission: $300
Body Parts: $500
Interior: $500 The interior is SOLD!
Glass: $200
Grill: $400 is SOLD!
Front Bumper $400
Rear Stainless Trim $200
Radiator $100 is SOLD!
Dash $200 is SOLD!
Rear Differential (posi) $800 SOLD!
Spare Tire and jack $100
8 track player $150

Jason B: Rear Diff has been sold
Troy B: A man is cutting the car and taking the front clip.
Kevin B: yes car was from location in your email
Josh D: if you bring a cutting torch, you can have what you want, it's all there, very little rust. Car ran when parked. All there.

Another rare
1970 Dodge Coronet 440 Hemi

00b0b_dqQLQTN7uin_600x450.jpg

1970 Dodge Coronet 440 Hemi ..Rebuilt engine! A/C 55k original miles

1970 Dodge Coronet 440 Hemi

Exterior was refinished in Sublime lime green in August 2014. Matte Black R/T stripe. New chrome bumpers and refinished stainless trim. 15" Cragar style wheels with BFGoodrich tires

Interior completely redone in factory style black vinyl from carpet to headliner. OEM gauges in factory location, aftermarket AutoMeter gauges in center of dash(water temp, oil pressure, volt). New vintage a/c under dash unit. OEM style digital controls, blow through factory original vents in dash.

440 cubic inch engine completely rebuilt in 2014. Keith Black forged pistons, ARP rod and main bolts. Top end finished with Edelbrock RPM Power Package #2087, 482HP; 528TQ. Aluminum cylinder heads, dual plane intake manifold, flat tappet camshaft, double roller timing chain and Edelbrock 750 cfm carburetor with vacuum secondaries. March Performance serpentine system, water pump, power steering, 105 amp alternator and a/c compressor. Griffin aluminum radiator matched with Flex-A-Lite 2500 cfm electric fans. Edelbrock hi flow fuel pump. Hooker long tube ceramic coated headers connected to Flowmaster mufflers. MSD billet distributor with Taylor color matched plug wires.

New brake booster and master cylinder, with Wilwood big brake kit front and rear. 4 piston calipers with drilled 12" rotors. Rebuilt factory suspension and new steering box.

JL Audio C3 6x9 speakers in rear deck, 10w3 subwoofer in trunk all powered by JL Audio XD200/2 and XD600/1 amplifiers. Signal sent via Bluetooth control module directly into amplifiers and completely controlled through a phone or media device.

24 valve cummins - $6000 (Richmond)

Dump body works needs front end parts make running dump truck or use for parts.24 valve Cummins diesel and 5 speed manual transmission nv4500 and has fass 150 fuel pump. Tires are mastercraft axt and have decent tread.

00909_hiNtMQb5a8Z_600x450.jpg

00o0o_j0TspH2cmmT_600x450.jpg

01111_cVcWq09THbJ_600x450.jpg

:realcrazy:

[They] torture me with radio frequency weapons and synthetic telepathy
Jeremy Hammond citizen journalist anonymous hacker videos

Jeremy Hammond citizen journalist anonymous hacker videos(Kulak Gulag Camp E.O. 11110)
These Bankster's ken Karmin & two Israelis poisoned me with dioxin February 13, 2002 after the israeli mossad bombed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Now the Mossad torment and torture me with radio frequency weapons and synthetic telepathy, They dislocate my hips and joints with a radio frequency oscillator that's satellite-based... I have some local bolshevik israelis that live across the street and down the street that break and enter sabotage and try to poison me...Political prisoner number 13 .lot 11000.Innocent American computer programmers/citizen journalist are always persecuted for trying to protect the innocent from the immoral and the corrupt the same is true in Selma under crow Johannesburg under declerk and Palestine under netanyahu...You can write and send money to Jeremy Hammond here:

Jeremy Hammond #18729-424
FCI Manchester
Federal Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 4000
Manchester, KY 40962 Anonymous videos:

:realcrazy:

Jeremy Hammond citizen journalist anonymous hacker videos

Jeremy Hammond citizen journalist anonymous hacker videos(Kulak Gulag Camp E.O. 11110)
These Bankster's ken Karmin & two Israelis poisoned me with dioxin February 13, 2002 after the israeli mossad bombed the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Now the Mossad torment and torture me with radio frequency weapons and synthetic telepathy, They dislocate my hips and joints with a radio frequency oscillator that's satellite-based... I have some local bolshevik israelis that live across the street and down the street that break and enter sabotage and try to poison me...Political prisoner number 13 .lot 11000.Innocent American computer programmers/citizen journalist are always persecuted for trying to protect the innocent from the immoral and the corrupt the same is true in Selma under crow Johannesburg under declerk and Palestine under netanyahu...You can write and send money to Jeremy Hammond here:

Jeremy Hammond #18729-424
FCI Manchester
Federal Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 4000
Manchester, KY 40962 Anonymous videos:

Did you send any money?

Back