Thread for Craigslist morons

Now this is a moron.

Overpriced and this is how the car is presented. Or is he just screwing around?
68 pontiac ventura Musclecar
New seats new rugs need some work inside
It's has a 400GTO Engine
For more information Cal 4159479403
00J0J_iZGPmeDoWVc_1200x900.jpg
01515_6KdqIvHEDh6_1200x900.jpg

"If we f-off in the middle of the job, and leave a real mess, we won't charge you."
That is actually pretty good for a Florida contractor... :BangHead:

I find the laws to be disturbingly different for them than my industry was.

In auto repair the shop is bound by the written estimate with a maximum difference of 10% or $50, whichever is smaller. A contractor's estimate is the unrealistic number used to sell the job and has bearing on the final cost in any legal sense. You can chose not to have them finish the job when they want more money.

In auto repair, a mechanics lien can be put on your car if you don't pay... but the shop winds up storing it for free until you do pay or gets a legal case with storage fee's brought against the deadbeat and winds up selling it for scrap value. A contractor simply can chose not to pay their vendors, who can then put a lien on your house regardless of if you paid the contractor or not.

If you do decide to invest in bringing legal action against a contractor, they will just let you win the judgement, wrap up their LLC and reopen tomorrow under a new name... resuming work as if nothing happened.

:wtf:

Funniest part/saddest, is that there are so many other idiots posting chrystler's for sale. Hahaha... Gotta love the new generation...NOT!

When is Lakeland Lash gonna start advertising those "New fangled" Chrystlers and Plimuth Furrys. Bet he'd get top dollar after the Adobe Photo shop treatment from the Geek Squad....

Non-drivable and possibly unmovable not to mention about 4x in real value at 4-

1963 Mercury Maurater 2 door coupe - $10000
1963 Mercury Maurater 2 door coupe
1963 Mercury Maurater 2 door coupe has been in the barn for decades. Original owner, automatic transmission 8 cylinder. The transmission went out and the car was put in the barn, literally, and has been there ever since.
00L0L_i74dWQHm7FV_1200x900.jpg
01010_cUBE6jepETs_1200x900.jpg
00k0k_fyJ8dp1yl8x_1200x900.jpg

Oh, stuff it already. Little old lady crap...
1964 Mercury Montclair Marauder 2 door with all original drive train. Interior looks good for original body is is in decent condition it's a driver. I replaced the driver door and it's in primer now you'll see in the pictures. Same body lines as 64 Ford Galaxie. It's my baby but money issues forces sale.

The custom work done is all underneath. It has air bags all around done right with a ride tech 4 link in the rear leafs were removed. All work done professionally and local. Its set up with two compressors and rides very nice also handles well. It's 4 linked in the rear and has true knock off 15 inch wire wheels. Starts every time. Has never left me stranded.

Having said that the tranny and motor need work. The car has 85000 original miles and was owned by a little old lady that bought it new in Berkeley so it's a CA car. It's a great driver and can cruise any time. It has a 390 with 2 barrel and a crusiomatic 3 speed transmission. I can provide the vin if you'd like to see all the original codes.
1964 mercury Marauder
00W0W_cESbODpBH6I_1200x900.jpg

Back