Thread for Craigslist morons

Do they have rice car demolition derbies? This would be perfect for that.

Tug.OFF.Ricer.jpg

No they do this stoopidness...

:realcrazy: Sorry but I’m drinking it if I’m dropping 125k...
life long whiskey collection for sale
00303_9UeTuNpUa4w_600x450.jpg

00303_9UeTuNpUa4w_50x50c.jpg
00a0a_6tpUydaFWlf_50x50c.jpg
00W0W_lV4HM8VKMP8_50x50c.jpg
00808_c53zMSdXp6U_50x50c.jpg
00d0d_5bjlLRNj8UU_50x50c.jpg
00z0z_7wARTTrm8lF_50x50c.jpg
00i0i_kvDlH9GG7wX_50x50c.jpg
00E0E_9OTwgy0Ha9p_50x50c.jpg
00P0P_awZkzM7W9WV_50x50c.jpg
01717_b8oH67addRi_50x50c.jpg
00U0U_5uBeZTQ1go6_50x50c.jpg
00404_3CGzXGtLGj4_50x50c.jpg

make / manufacturer: whiskey

Serious buyers only!!! This collection has over 350 rare and hard to find whiskey bottles and is for collectors only and not to be consumed . Scotch, Irish, Japanese and bourbon. Some photo's are included. I would have to meet with the buyer and we would get to know each other before any deal is struck. This collection is held in a dark, secure, climate controlled storage unit in Southern Michigan. The price is based on current auction sales, a projected increase in value over the next year or two and my time collecting these in retail settings across several states. This group cannot be duplicated and cannot be broken up.
I won't answer troll emails or obvious fake emails. I am looking for one buyer who has the means to purchase such a collection. There are alot of hoops to go through to purchase this collection but it is one of the best in Michigan. Some of the highlights are a 1968 Macallan, A Highland Park Bicentenary from 1977, 4-2009 Midleton Very Rare, 4-1989 Macallan 18's, 3- 18 Yamazaki's and alot more. A list of bottles can be sent via email by request. Thanks, John

For collectors only, so they won't find out they're all filled up with A&W root beer.

I am looking for one buyer who has the means to purchase such a collection.

I've got news for you Chief, people that have the "means" to purchase such a collection aren't looking at Craig's List.

I can just hear it now.... "Oh Lovey, when you are done checking our stock futures, can you go on Craig's List and see if there are any liquor or wine collections posted?
:rofl:

Right. I shop for 60s estate sale furniture on such sites and won't spend a Cent more than 99 bucks for anything.

I don't get how people value these. :BangHead:

1973 440 ci mopar engine

00C0C_kPTZMMxEebP_600x450.jpg

$2800

1973 440ci mopar engine. I was told it came out of a motor home and had 45,000 miles on it. I was told it was the last year of the steel crank. I detailed the engine and put new gaskets in it. It is on a test stand and you can hear it run. Runs great. Also included is the auto trannny. Took the pan off and the fluid was nice and clean. New gaskets and fluid in the tranny. Call Jim

:wtf: @cantflip, this is normal in Florida?

Last edited:

1973 440 ci mopar engine

View attachment 187021

1973 440ci mopar engine. I was told it came out of a motor home and had 45,000 miles on it. I was told it was the last year of the steel crank. I detailed the engine and put new gaskets in it. It is on a test stand and you can hear it run. Runs great. Also included is the auto trannny. Took the pan off and the fluid was nice and clean. New gaskets and fluid in the tranny. Call Jim

$2,800 btw.

He went el-cheapo with the Fram filter and Kragen oil. There's a few hundred bucks off asking right there.

"I was told" ain't worth squat. Who cares where it came from. What matters is oil pressure, vacuum, compression, and leak down test.

:realcrazy: Sorry but I’m drinking it if I’m dropping 125k...
life long whiskey collection for sale

make / manufacturer: whiskey

Serious buyers only!!! This collection has over 350 rare and hard to find whiskey bottles and is for collectors only and not to be consumed . Scotch, Irish, Japanese and bourbon. Some photo's are included. I would have to meet with the buyer and we would get to know each other before any deal is struck. This collection is held in a dark, secure, climate controlled storage unit in Southern Michigan. The price is based on current auction sales, a projected increase in value over the next year or two and my time collecting these in retail settings across several states. This group cannot be duplicated and cannot be broken up.
I won't answer troll emails or obvious fake emails. I am looking for one buyer who has the means to purchase such a collection. There are alot of hoops to go through to purchase this collection but it is one of the best in Michigan. Some of the highlights are a 1968 Macallan, A Highland Park Bicentenary from 1977, 4-2009 Midleton Very Rare, 4-1989 Macallan 18's, 3- 18 Yamazaki's and alot more. A list of bottles can be sent via email by request. Thanks, John

Flag dat ***** Matt!

craigslist | about | prohibited

He went el-cheapo with the Fram filter and Kragen oil. There's a few hundred bucks off asking right there.

"I was told" ain't worth squat. Who cares where it came from. What matters is oil pressure, vacuum, compression, and leak down test.

He forgot to add that the wanna'be 'Mark Wormhead' autographed engine test stand comes with it.
That's gotta be worth 2.5k right?

:rofl:

1973 440 ci mopar engine

View attachment 187021

$2800

Just speculating... I'd bet he/someone paid $1500 for the RV, at least another $500 to tow it home... probably $1000 throwing parts at it to try to get it to run... pulled the engine and paid $300 for the dumpster the Styrofoam and paneling body went into (or just abandoned the thing if not on his property). Another $1000 on sillyass headers, chinese chrome and wallyworld paint...

Nobody has heard this run, and there will be drama when viewing about why he can't start it... One good possibility is the "starter went bad" as the engine is locked up and won't even turn (new gaskets make this almost make sense). Now he's trying to match the price of the most expense HP engine he could find, or he's added up the receipts he could find and figures it must be worth that in parts alone...

Even when scrap prices are high, nobody wants an old RV... if you look hard enough, you can get someone to give it to you (non-running) if you take the whole thing.

Back