TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

So your clientele tend to have really large behinds and low moral standards... :confused::confused::confused:

Sorry to hear it Doc, but I understand... maybe you can pick up more of Bruce's peer group and improve the quality of your patients...:lol:
The Kardashian types are a small %...I was trying to be funny and failed:poke:...But, our dental group is proud to be the dentists for the Minnesota Vikings. No HIPPA violation. It's advertised pretty often here in the media. We have a huge Viking display in our reception.

So what is the plan? Keep the original paint or a new paint job down the road?
This is a possibility.
tina makeover.jpg

If you have only had Imperial Fever for one year, just imagine how many you will have in 10 years!
They're easy to adopt, but the pack gets expensive to feed.
Just remember what one of my dental school professors told me, though:
"A man can never have too many Imperials"

If you have only had Imperial Fever for one year, just imagine how many you will have in 10 years!
They're easy to adopt, but the pack gets expensive to feed.

I am beginning to feel like this is a Dentists obsession. Almost cult like.:D

The irony of one of my prosths professor's(from Canada) comments was that he cherished '59 Impalas as his favorite automotive design...he used to go to Augusta, GA just to photograph the course for it's design and beauty not the golfers.

That wouldn't make my top 10, but I fell in love with my grandfather's new '64 Imperial LeBaron when I was a kid. 5 years later, he added a '69 LeBaron, so I collect those 2 years. Boy, are they different cars in design and construction to be only 5 years apart.

So, Doc, what made you go from Chevies to Imperials?
There's alot to admire about them as you know...they are mysteriously rare to see in the wild...they are big...they are luxurious...they are well built...the hidden headlights and the front end esthetics are eye candy...I think the dash is well thought out...the leather interior is very comfortable. ..the ride is so smooth...looking down that hood while driving still makes me grin with pleasure...I don't care about auto temp so that would be one sorespot for others I know...not me.
Am I missing anything?

PS to my above comment on rarity...
Mopars in the Park: think only 2 Imperials (72-73 )that I know were there.
Carlisle:1 (72-73 ) 1 as far as I know.

There's alot to admire about them as you know...they are mysteriously rare to see in the wild...they are big...they are luxurious...they are well built...the hidden headlights and the front end esthetics are eye candy...I think the dash is well thought out...the leather interior is very comfortable. ..the ride is so smooth...looking down that hood while driving still makes me grin with pleasure...I don't care about auto temp so that would be one sorespot for others I know...not me.
Am I missing anything?
Only all the other colors you don't have yet.

Lol

Incidentally, do your cars have an under hood insulation pad as it's long gone on mine if it had ever been there.

Only all the other colors you don't have yet.

Lol

Incidentally, do your cars have an under hood insulation pad as it's long gone on mine if it had ever been there.
Yes on Big Red...think so on Old Red and Little Red...not sure on the new one.

Back