TINA PATINA (73 4dr Imperial) will join her GINGER SIBs in MINNESOTA

Nice enough as it sits, but is this one getting a new coat of paint?

When are you getting the Imperial tattoo?

This should help pay for the next one.

tattat.jpg

Nice enough as it sits, but is this one getting a new coat of paint?
Not sure my timeline on the paint...first thing is get her full shop exam for mechanical in the shop schedule...then finish mechanical before Winter...new tires... Which is exactly what is occurring now for Little Red (72 Coupe)...then come Winter, body and paint for Little Red...and maybe just selective areas of rust repair, dings, new vinyl top on Tina Patina. I might leave the patina for awhile and just drive her.

Tina Patina should be ready for the Farmington Mopars in the Park show...that's the goal.

Keep the patina on Tina, you will enjoy the bling paint on the coupe when it´s new and will appreciate the patina when going with her ...
is there a difference between A4 silver and A5 ?! looks the same to me on pics ..
there is a fine line between a herder and a hoarder :D:D the herder cares about all individuals, the hoarder just
gets more than he is capable to deal with.. so I go with Doc the Imperial Herder :lol::lol:

I'm just buying Imperials with Chebbie money. And they get their storage space. One more to sell.
That formula is going to be successful... and you get the better car.
I absolutely love it. You'd be surprised how many of my colleagues that don't though...it's got to be a living hell for them everyday.
Their probably pissed about the 2 parking spaces you consume. Do the patient's mind the grease under the fingernails? :lol:

Keep the patina on Tina, you will enjoy the bling paint on the coupe when it´s new and will appreciate the patina when going with her ...
is there a difference between A4 silver and A5 ?! looks the same to me on pics ..
there is a fine line between a herder and a hoarder :D:D the herder cares about all individuals, the hoarder just
gets more than he is capable to deal with.. so I go with Doc the Imperial Herder :lol::lol:
A4 Silver is the darker of the 2 and goes by Winchester gray metallic while A5 is Silver Frost.

I absolutely love it. You'd be surprised how many of my colleagues that don't though...it's got to be a living hell for them everyday.
There's an *interesting* group of car guys where I work. One is a big Camaro guy, another just finished a Factory 5 Cobra, another has a bone stock 2017 Mustang GT and another has a Scoobydoo WRX. They all just sort of look at my car like it's some sort of alien contraption as they wait, wide eyed for me to screw up backing it in my parking space.

Thanks. They are all stored inside and are getting their individual issues sorted out.

They all just sort of look at my car like it's some sort of alien contraption as they wait, wide eyed for me to screw up backing it in my parking space.
And you park it on a dime, right? :poke:

And you park it on a dime, right? :poke:
Damned straight. I leave a good 1/4" on the passenger side and always back in (mustang guy pulls in) so no one is cramped entering their cars.

Though I spent 4 years driving truck, the 6 years spent between Seattle, Vancouver and Montreal parallel parking my 68 several times a day earned me some skills.

Great car, Doc! Congrats on another beauty. I was getting silver vibes, alright. Hard to see from the pics- is the interior white?

Cloth is awesome. Bet the frontseat more comfortable than my bed

Wow, wasn’t expecting cloth. Really cool! Not as resilient against dog nails though. I love the ‘59 Buick, even if it is kinda small...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some new driving videos, maybe a underhood and walkaround too :thumbsup:

Back