Today the Sun went down in HoosierVille

this could happen, too.

1477697934238.gif

I'm really loving the stock look now. Went for a drive to the local schoolhouse parking lot. Better backdrop for Big Red photoshoot.
View attachment 192130 View attachment 192131 View attachment 192132 View attachment 192133 View attachment 192134 View attachment 192135 View attachment 192136 View attachment 192137

Like the photos and the car. Yet, as a photographer I do have one suggestion when looking through your viewfinder or at your camera screen. Pay attention to your background especially signs or pole right behind the car. When I first saw the first photo I noticed one pole immediately and then the second had three poles sticking out of the roof.

Like the photos and the car. Yet, as a photographer I do have one suggestion when looking through your viewfinder or at your camera screen. Pay attention to your background especially signs or pole right behind the car. When I first saw the first photo I noticed one pole immediately and then the second had three poles sticking out of the roof.
I totally agree...everywhere I changed angles there was a portapotty, a trash bin, a daily driver, etc...in the background.

Back