Took off front wheel well trim -- what do you think?

with trim....if your going for black look just rockgard the trim and throw it on..l generaly rockgard under the trim as well so sand and crap aren't a issue re rusting...l generaly pull them once a year for touch-ups...truck l did this to...

with trim....if your going for black look just rockgard the trim and throw it on..l generaly rockgard under the trim as well so sand and crap aren't a issue re rusting...l generaly pull them once a year for touch-ups...truck l did this to...

Thanks, I didn't think of that.

Thanks for your input! I forgot to post a view of the pre-removal look. There are a bunch in older posts if anyone cares to search but here it is again. Mr. fix it, you still like the front trim even with no corresponding rear trim?

View attachment 48523

Looking at this picture makes me think that if your intention is to leave the car without hubcaps then continue without the wheel well chrome. They lack of hubcaps then looks intentional. If you leave the chrome on I think the guy lost a hubcap so he just removed them all for the time being.

Looking at this picture makes me think that if your intention is to leave the car without hubcaps then continue without the wheel well chrome. They lack of hubcaps then looks intentional. If you leave the chrome on I think the guy lost a hubcap so he just removed them all for the time being.

Thanks. You've articulated it better than I could have.

Back