Top Hat

tleejones.jpg

Yes a "toy" but also a movie star :)

bogey.jpg

BTW, either folks just stopped guessing who these folks are, or they dont know. I know all the ones i posted of course but all but ONE of the others posted so far.

After I pass into "HatHood" later tonight, I will go back and identify all postings just to close out this thread. Thanks folks for helping out .. appreciate the imagination and cool posts too :)

Yes a "toy" but also a movie star :)

View attachment 190819

BTW, either folks just stopped guessing who these folks are, or they dont know. I know all the ones i posted of course but all but ONE of the others posted so far.

After I pass into "HatHood" later tonight, I will go back and identify all postings just to close out this thread. Thanks folks for helping out .. appreciate the imagination and cool posts too :)
Mr & Mrs. Potato Head - Toy Story

I was waiting for some others to guess, hut we all must have been busy, so here the ones I knew the actor and the movie/show.

Johnny Carson - The Tonight Show

Jimmy Stewart - Civil Air Patrol

Robert Redford & Paul Newman - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

yeah...but which movie?

View attachment 190834
Harrison Ford - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Sylvester Stallone - Rocky

Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca

Carrie Fisher - Return of the Jedi

King Richard Petty - Cars (voice)

Mr & Mrs. Potato Head - Toy Story

I was waiting for some others to guess, hut we all must have been busy, so here the ones I knew the actor and the movie/show.

Johnny Carson - The Tonight Show

Jimmy Stewart - Civil Air Patrol

Robert Redford & Paul Newman - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Harrison Ford - Raiders of the Lost Ark

Sylvester Stallone - Rocky

Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca

Carrie Fisher - Return of the Jedi

King Richard Petty - Cars (voice)

thx chief. super work.

but gotta deduct 1/2 point. Its Jimmy Stewart but in different movie (other actor was later in first Jurassic Park movie -- as an Old Man With a Hat). :)

thx chief. super work.

but gotta deduct 1/2 point. Its Jimmy Stewart but in different movie (other actor was later in first Jurassic Park movie -- as an Old Man With a Hat). :)
It was the only Jimmy Stewart movie with planes I knew of! The gals are a trickier bunch to identify.

It was the only Jimmy Stewart movie with planes I knew of! The gals are a trickier bunch to identify.

Perhaps I was the only one to see this Jimmy Stewart flick. 1965, co-star Richard Attenborough. Btw, yep Strategic Air Command ole Jimmy he played a pilot and a role close to real life .. great movie too.

bogey.jpg

By the time Jurassic Park the original movie rolled around he was Sir Richard -- clearly an Old Man with A Hat.

genekelly.jpg

Last edited:
Back