Trans cooler lines

Reaction score
I'm ready to install cooler lines in my '74 Monaco with a 440/727, and I have none. Looks like Inline Tube makes them for the earlier C bodies, would they fit with a tweak or two?

While the physical dimensions of the trans-to-radiator lengths might be similar, the whinks and kinks of the lines can be significantly different. Reason? The different platform configurations between the Fuselages and Formals. Complete different breeds of C-body. The lines and routings of the lines are usually imaged in the FSM. There might not be any Formal manuals at www.mymopar.com, but there are Fuselage era manuals there, which can be used for comparison.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

well the ones i bought from inline tube for my 68 440/727 didn't fit at all ...but looking at their pic for the later ones the left side doesn't appear to have the wrong bend in it like mine...

Last edited:
I'm ready to install cooler lines in my '74 Monaco with a 440/727, and I have none. Looks like Inline Tube makes them for the earlier C bodies, would they fit with a tweak or two?
I had to use some braided lines from summit racing , the fittings are a little tricky but overall they worked good .

I don't have any at all, so nothing for patterns. I do have good tubing benders, and used the original 5/16" fuel lines to make a duplicate in 3/8", so making the trans lines is possible, but I need to find a formal to take pictures of to see where they even go. I can wing it, but I want it to look factory.

Back