Trick Flow Heads ?

Landyacht

Reaction score
I was thumbing through a summit catalog I got in the mail some time ago and happened to come across some Trick Flow cylinder heads for a big block Mopar. I thought to myself Those heads might work good on a 500cid or larger stroker engine If I ever had the money or opportunity to build one in the future. Does anyone know anything about these heads ?

They just came out this year. Trick flow is supposed to be coming out with an intake soon as well (if they havn't already..) Thats all I know

They just came out this year. Trick flow is supposed to be coming out with an intake soon as well (if they havn't already..) Thats all I know

The thing that attracted me to them is the fact that exhaust ports are kept in the stock location unlike the Victor series heads and don't require offset rockers. I'm really curious about the flow numbers compared to some of the other heads such as the Indy EZ or the Performer RPM heads. It looks like they come fully assembled. $ 2000.00 is what they're advertised for which isn't too bad.

Back