TRIM CLIPS for 64 Polara

Only this will help you 0 - 60 times:

STPNovidecal.jpg

STPNovidecal.jpg

What! Every decal on the vehicle is worth another 3 or 4 extra hp. Everyone knows that. That's why 89 Civics are faster than any C-body.

< Sent from my tablet >

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Looks like a great project, best of luck with your parts search. These guys have already steered you in the right direction.

Thanks for the welcome- my 2 hot tips came back quick but negatory and steered me to Joe Suchy and Murray Parks who i'm waiting to hear from regarding used ones- it really does seem that no-one is making these babies anymore.

I'm glad you like the forum and the fella's here. Good bunch of guys. Some pretty funny stuff here in general and even C-body related stuff once in a while.

I just posted a gallery of rhd cars from Australia and Ireland so happy viewing.

Thanks for posting the photos. Tell me more about the 440 propane comments, are the cars powered by propane and why?

The blue Polara tow car is a daily driver, the propane is more economical but at a noticeable loss of power. The race car runs on straight or high octane gas. They belong to Brett McNiff who, along with his father Geoff, owner of the 'Bones' Valiant drag car,
have an engine building company in Sydney called St. Marys Engines. They have a website under that name which you should be able to google. So the propane is an attempt at economy.

The blue Polara tow car is a daily driver, the propane is more economical but at a noticeable loss of power. The race car runs on straight or high octane gas. They belong to Brett McNiff who, along with his father Geoff, owner of the 'Bones' Valiant drag car,
have an engine building company in Sydney called St. Marys Engines. They have a website under that name which you should be able to google. So the propane is an attempt at economy.

Makes since. We have some natural gas running cars here and they are much cheaper to run but can only be filled up at a natural gas station which there are very few.

Back