WANTED trim for 71' fury 3 four door sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine were all banged up. Much worse than I thought, and actually screwed to the doors. Sorry, I can't help. I will keep looking, though.

Hey, I just found a 1971 4 door sedan in Gregory, SD. the driver's side trim is great, the Passenger side trim has a small ding at the door edge, and is missing a small chunk of the black strip. I think he wants $20 per side. Interested? I will go pick them up for you.

Sedan, right? The parts car I found does have glass. Not sure what he wants for it. Are you interested in the trim, too? I can call him. Need anything else?

Sedan, yes. I just need the glass, other stuff I need is Sport Fury only stuff.

Thank you!

Hey, I just found a 1971 4 door sedan in Gregory, SD. the driver's side trim is great, the Passenger side trim has a small ding at the door edge, and is missing a small chunk of the black strip. I think he wants $20 per side. Interested? I will go pick them up for you.

Did you get a look at the wheelwell trim? And how about the passenger side rear window trim? I'm definitely interested

I will try to give a call tomorrow, guys. I will let you know cost. I think the wheel well trim was decent. Are you guys looking for driver, or show car?

Did you get a look at the wheelwell trim? And how about the passenger side rear window trim? I'm definitely interested
By the way, how do you remove the rear window trim? I don't want to damage it...

Glass just has to be 'deep scratch' free....someone had etched graffiti in both rear door glass on my car.

By the way, how do you remove the rear window trim? I don't want to damage it...
Thats the issue. Not sure how to take it off???? If i found one in the junkyard i would saw off the entire frame..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back