Trunk liners in a 1969 '300 convertible

Ah, yes, I didn't realize they were optional. Once I have a tracing of one of them I'll turn it into a template for all to download. Should help to drown out a lot of 'drumming' back there.

This is what Jazabelle looks like..... There were no side liners, entire area is sprayed with gray spatter black paint and a thin plaid floor mat.

Bluefury did '69 300's have spatter paint from the factory? The original owner had the car Ziebarted so it was all black when I got it. I wire wheeled it down to bare metal about 10 yrs ago and didn't see anything but body color

Bluefury did '69 300's have spatter paint from the factory? The original owner had the car Ziebarted so it was all black when I got it. I wire wheeled it down to bare metal about 10 yrs ago and didn't see anything but body color.

Yes, at least mine did. Duplicolor offers a gray spec, black spatter paint that comes real close to the original. I think I used 7-8 cans of it. (big trunk).
It also just occurred to me that I have my original 69 300 top well yet. It's in usable condition and is yours for the shipping cost. It would work to get things mocked up anyways. PM if interested.

Here's another picture of the pressed board divider, but on a Fury. It is attached with three button clips.
20160914_195340.jpg

Back