Uhmmmm..............

300rag

It's Not Going to Shift Itself
Reaction score
I am at a loss for words suitable for this site.

wagon.jpg

14355149_10208075064056951_1515167081041811702_n.jpg

10421990_10202584676200686_872492654026550045_n.jpg

Not really, it could be undone but the question that begs to be asked is WTF?

Was this Color scheme developed on purpose or just getting rid of some old leftovers ?

I like the front license plate.

Was this Color scheme developed on purpose or just getting rid of some old leftovers ?

Holy Jesus Batman, the joker just F**KED up a 1973 Monaco wagon.
Batman, the first thought once I saw the engine compartment. It's a similar paint scheme for, fittingly enough, the "Goons" cars in the first Tim Burton movie.

Last edited:
oh my

well, if the choice was this or the derby, i guess this is the "right" choice.

OR, he took a perfectly good car and did this with his eyes open .. NOT the choice i woulda made.

either way at least it lives on and like polara71 said perhaps it can be undone without destroying the car?

speculating on how got this way aside, needless to say this treatment AINT what many of us woulda done to cars we love. but "his rig, his dough"

i too like that license plate (If I had the "Flying Whale" that might be my plate), but thats all I like on this Monaco - other than that its still alive.

Lot of folks taking design cues from Monster Energy Drink cans these days.

It's always hilarious watching people climb in and out of those things. I see a Benny Hill skit there!

It's always hilarious watching people climb in and out of those things. I see a Benny Hill skit there!
What a great show! Too bad I didn't get to see much of it before it went off the air, for some reason, my mom didn't like it.

Back