unknown secondary harnesses

The wires are a tow piece melded together, dark green and black splitting off from a three pin to two two-pin wires. No Brown. Light was terrible in the garage. Paint on the car is Land Rover Firenze, so not original. I purchased a parts car (68" New Yorker) with many extras and that fellow was going to make a 300 out of it. I went the other way a kind of put some New Yorker ideas in the 300. Applied new wood grain to dash and center console. Also added the, I'll call them foam or cushiony extensions on the dash. Because I had them from the other car and always thought the 300 should have been a bit more upscale. Diehard Mopar fans will know. Time and cost prohibit my ability to go 100% original, besides working on 4 other Mopars. Appearance wise, all Chrysler with some upgrades like disc brakes, electronic ignition, Borgeson steering box, and with inside engine tweaks. Just finished mechanical, install seat, test drive and bodywork next, IF it ever summers up around here in central Canada.
wires have to be stereo related then, not sure where though.
All the best with your builds.

PT

Back