Update and Apologies

Inspector71

Reaction score
I started a thread about being back in the fold, notifications that there were responses went to my work email server (I'm on vacation) so I apologize to all who responded and thought I stiffed by not answering. I am truly sorry. What I found is this

For the 66 Fury III I am buying with the stuff to make it a Sport Fury

TTI makes headers for this
I can get the chrome Magnum 500s from Coker
c2c fabrication makes the trunk floor and extensions (and cheap too)
Fenderskirts.com has the fender skirts

and that was what I needed. I have catalogues from Summit, Jeggs, Mancini, Classic Industries, Edlebrock, you name it. So I am good to go as soon as I have the cash. Again, I apologize for not answering. I tried a search and couldn't find me or my post either.

Welcome back. The search function here doesn't actually work, it's just for show.

Thanks everyone. I am up and running on this project. Excited. I sold my 66 Sport Fury to my brother, who is sitting right here, for 0$ to get him going, was working on my Barracuda, and my friend Mike's, yep, same name, 66 Fury III came up for sale dirt cheap. It has a 440 from a 76 motor home with less than 20K miles. I plan to buy the intake, carb, trunk floor, and extensions and that is all it needs. My long term plan is to finish the body (QQ1 red) add chrome magnum 500s, TTI headers, and drive it. When I have the dough, I want to have my 413 motor rebuilt and put that beast in the Fury. The 440 will go into my Charger. All good. Great site folks and thanks for the help.

If the engine is from a motor home it may actually be a 413. They put them in motor homes well into the 70s

hpqscan0001.jpg
For the one who posted my post was worthless without a picture, I am a pre-mellenial so technology is not my forte. Thanks to the owner, master car engineer and builder Mike T, this is the picture. It has a 440 and enough goodies to make this car worth thousands. I got the deal of a life time. I own 2 A bodies and a B. For those who think the C is a lesser child, nuts. They rock.

hpqscan0001.jpg

Back