User Handles - Who are you and where did your handle come from

Thanks - and I haven't seen you 'splain the Catfish moniker yet............:icon_scratch:

I'm just "fishing" here...

A catfish (in online dating) is someone who pretends to be someone their not and generally leads someone on... theres a show on mtv and a movie by the same name

So catfish probably isn't a hottie droppin panties... more likely mid-40, lives with mom, in the basement... you get the idea

So that's not Catfish in her avatar???

I thought she was a cougar catfish.

images-2.jpeg

I used to be JimmyLa72 on the old Mopar Dry Dock. I used the name of one of my favorite C-Body Mopar movies Moonrunners and added the 72 for my birth year.

My father in law has a 65 sport fury. I do all the repair on it, I needed some info on the car and found the forum but now you guys are starting to grow on me. I work as a auto mechanic but the car is older than me by a few years and now most cars we see are only about 5-20 years old

My name is Joe...and in general...I am angry...at everything....all the time...I am sure there is a name and a medication for this particular affliction.

My name is Joe...and in general...I am angry...at everything....all the time...I am sure there is a name and a medication for this particular affliction.

Haha, you must be related to my Father, Spring loaded in the pissed off position!

Alan

For those of you non-nerds out there the Ultra-Humanite is the first supervillain that Superman faces. He's a paralyzed evil genius who eventually transfers his brain into the body of an albino ape to get around the pesky issue of non functioning legs. To sum up the handle, I'm a genius in the body of an albino ape.

For those of you non-nerds out there the Ultra-Humanite is the first supervillain that Superman faces. He's a paralyzed evil genius who eventually transfers his brain into the body of an albino ape to get around the pesky issue of non functioning legs. To sum up the handle, I'm a genius in the body of an albino ape.

Thanks for the honesty, I can relate.

It's not the short form for VODKA, like Stan invented. But I kinda like it ;)

My first vocational education was cook and all my friends called me Koch back then (Koch = Cook in german). I was very often in the Netherlands at that time, for some reason... One of my friends thought I would need a Dutch name and came up with the very popular Surname van de ...
From that point on, everyone called me van de Koch. VDK. In 2010 I started my second vocational education, what changed my life completely.

Back