Reaction score
Contact seller
Update; Vacuum advance canister for small block, poly, and early hemi

I'm asking $35 + shipping
KIMG0139.jpg
KIMG0140.jpg
KIMG0141.jpg

Last edited:
Is the pin going up in bottom pic. If so i believe that is a small block canister, dist. turns clockwise in all block. Matter of fact I'm positive it is small block VAC.

From google pics I think you might be right. Looks like it might fit the early hemi too.

LA, poly and early hemi's. The Vac advances for the b/rb are starting to be a pia to get for some reason. I buy them when I see them for rebuilding stock.

Thanks for the info. And I found out how hard the canisters for the big blocks are to find at a reasonable price. It took me 3-4 months to find one that wasn't $60+.

Thanks for the info. And I found out how hard the canisters for the big blocks are to find at a reasonable price. It took me 3-4 months to find one that wasn't $60+.
Yep that's why I just modified my point dist to use a later inboard arm. It advances and returns consistently so it's working, correctly or as preset by the factory pffffffttt who knows. I have way over 50° at cruise which keeps my rings alive, and returns in the teens on the highway. Definitely needs some fine tuning but the carb is a loaner, when the TQ goes on in the spring I will be dialing it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back