Vacuum switch help

stevemorgas

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im looking for a replacement to my damaged vacuum switch. its a non AC unit and the part numbers that I can find are 2290089 or 2096083. I see a few AC units on websites that seem reasonably priced but haven't found a 5 button non AC unit as yet, Any help apricated.

Cheers Steve NZ.

You might put "Chrysler" followed by those two numbers into Google and see what happens. Sometimes that works and other times not so good.

Take care,
CBODY67

Hi All,

Im looking for a replacement to my damaged vacuum switch. its a non AC unit and the part numbers that I can find are 2290089 or 2096083. I see a few AC units on websites that seem reasonably priced but haven't found a 5 button non AC unit as yet, Any help apricated.

Cheers Steve NZ.
I don’t know what car you are working on. Year, make, etc. would be helpful for us to help you.

Regarding the first part number, I haven’t found the first one, but your second part number is available on eBay:

Heater Push-Button Switch-Vacuum Control # 2096083 1960-1965 MoPar B-Body | eBay

Additionally, I purchased this one from Jegs for my 1969 Plymouth Fury III vert and it works great:

OER 3895790: AC/Heater Control Switch 1960-1974 Mopar A/B/E-Body - JEGS

I don’t know what car you are working on. Year, make, etc. would be helpful for us to help you.

Regarding the first part number, I haven’t found the first one, but your second part number is available on eBay:

Heater Push-Button Switch-Vacuum Control # 2096083 1960-1965 MoPar B-Body | eBay

Additionally, I purchased this one from Jegs for my 1969 Plymouth Fury III vert and it works great:

OER 3895790: AC/Heater Control Switch 1960-1974 Mopar A/B/E-Body - JEGS
Hi, I have a 1964 Dodge 880 hardtop wagon. I'm not sure why the non AC units are so ridiculously priced compared to AC units... Im going to install a AC unit and try to make it work. thanks for the link to Jegs site.

Back