Vintage junkyards in/near the FL panhandle

moonrunner1972

Reaction score
Folks, I live in Niceville, Florida which is located roughly 90 minutes from Pensacola to my west and Panama City to my east. I am looking for any vintage junkyards that have late 60s-early 70s Mopars?

One comes to mind as a "maybe". Back in 2001 when I was in High School I used a junk yard near the Holt drag strip. It's at the intersection of Highway 90 and the Galliver cutoff. Don't remember the name of it so I pulled it up on google earth and mapquest and don't see a sign. It also looks like they have less cars back in the yard than compared to 2001. Not positive at all about mopar stuff either, last time I was in there was 2001 and I was 16 looking for Nova parts. Been wanting to get out there ever since. It might be worth a drive from Niceville.

I used to drive by there every weekend while I was in flight school for the Army but never stopped. Had other priorities then. Hope that helps.

Welcome Drop Top

Please head over to the welcome Wagon and introduce yourself and share some pictures of your ride, convert I presume

Back