Vinz auto parts house

Bjorn1230

Reaction score
Looking to buy some parts from them, just seeing if there are any reviews out there before I pull the trigger? Can't find any positive or negative comments online, just checking that they're legit.
Thanks!

Honestly every time those places come up they have been a scam so far. Just looking at the pictures with every picture having a different setting tells me they are pictures from REAL ads. Facebook is FILLED with scammers. I would bet if you asked them for a rare obscure part that you were also interested in to combine shipping they would come up with a photo saying they have that also.

Last edited:
You're right and that's what concerns me. Every part I asked for they have within seconds of asking for them, so it sounds a little suspicious. I think I'll pass for now unless I get some more positive feedback on the outfit

You're right and that's what concerns me. Every part I asked for they have within seconds of asking for them, so it sounds a little suspicious. I think I'll pass for now unless I get some more positive feedback on the outfit
Don't worry about feedback. They are scammers for sure. Here is a legit e-bay sellers ad they just posted the part as if it was their own... They say they are in NC and this decklid is in Michigan. Even the same title... I bet a search will show ALL the parts are someone else's from a real ad like I stated earlier..

NOS 1965 Dodge Polara Rear Trunk Deck Lid Sheet Metal Panel OEM Mopar 2493380 | eBay

IMG_5323.jpeg

Last edited:
All those scam pages on Facebook are the same format. They have a generic "____auto parts warehouse" or "____spare parts" name and post stolen photos of parts from random cars. 99% they have no actual website to back up their page. They also magically always have the part you need, give you a reason why you must send PayPal family/friends, and all they offer is shipping, which conveniently they immediately have a price on.

Simple advice: if they don't have an actual www.____ website to back up their Facebook page, don't buy from them.

Interesting. Notice how every photo shows the parts on different backgrounds such as different concrete, table tops, countertops, flooring, towels, carpet, tablecloths, outdoor locations, etc. Bogus!

Legit sites seem to take pride in showing parts on the same background except engines and other big stuff. Even then you can tell those items are in the same general location and lighting.

FWIW I had a ad on FBBO
for a charger fender.
I’m in California.
Pic was lifted and offered FS on Facebook marketplace in New Mexico.
Another FBBO member had alerted me to ad. It was reported and removed.

Some of these sites are "ebay" flippers... they offer the ebay item for 100% or 200% the cost of ebay.
Scammers abound...

They do have a website. Its www . vinzauto . in

------------------
www . vinzauto . in is an automobile spare parts sales platform owned and operated by M/s VI-WIN AUTO INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, with its registered office at 1ST FLOOR, 15-62, PRABHU NAGAR, PORANKI, VIJAYAWADA, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, 521137. This website is an online sales platform for automotive aftermarket spare parts.
-------------------

See also:

Last edited:
Interesting. Notice how every photo shows the parts on different backgrounds such as different concrete, table tops, countertops, flooring, towels, carpet, tablecloths, outdoor locations, etc. Bogus!

Legit sites seem to take pride in showing parts on the same background except engines and other big stuff. Even then you can tell those items are in the same general location and lighting.
I use that my first guide, mixture of yard settings and backdrops.... interspersed with late model products that aren't linked in anyway.
Am generally suspicious of any adverts for rare parts(especially brightwork) and sellers with no history(and a little digging generally reveals "friends" list awash with rather sketchy profiles)

Might miss some bargains but equally if I spend money with a scammer I still need those parts and end up paying twice.

Klifex eh?

I see their domain / site is hosted on a Ukrainian server. Is that also where their parts come from?

Back