Virtual Car Show 04/26/20, what are you bringing??

Was this... directed at me? If so, that's my car; have owned it for almost 17 years.

I don't even know you, it was certainly not directed at you. There were earlier posts about "showing" dream cars. The comment was cast in that direction.Obviously it didn't make it very far. I agree with Big John. Show yer own!
Sorry! :(

I don't even know you, it was certainly not directed at you. There were earlier posts about "showing" dream cars. The comment was cast in that direction.Obviously it didn't make it very far. I agree with Big John. Show yer own!
Sorry! :(
All right, very well. Seeing your comment immediately after I posted my picture I was wondering. You never know unless you ask.

Okay...moving along here...peace!
By the way, he's no longer with us, but my dog loved riding in my ragtop too!
20160215_154316.jpg

By the way, he's no longer with us, but my dog loved riding in my ragtop too!
View attachment 371161

I'm sorry to read that. I miss my little gal...she loved car rides and was so good while riding. It took a lot of enthusiasm out of owning the Polara because I bought it for our family to enjoy. And she was family.

Well..I can only drive one at a time,and cannot cross any borders..Decisions,decisions...

Soorryy cbarge,,,
no canuckians are allowed....
We think you will come into our country
and rob us,,
steal our wimmon,,
and drink our beer all up....
Sooo, you haffa stay up there wid yer moosies..... !!

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not a big car show guy, so I think or own cars pics would be better. Besides, I can't stand THE BIG YAWN of hoods being open. I don't drive with my hood open, I think they look so much better with mouths shut. IMHO.
I don't open my hood to strangers. It stays closed at car shows. I prefer when others keep theirs down too. I avoid taking pics of other peoples' cars when they leave their hoods open.

One of the cars shows I attend is nearby in Pardeville WI. Several years ago I found this Youtube video shot by a drone. They max out this park and even have about 50 antique farm tractors. Sort of a neat short video of this event.

It is a nice morning here. Maybe I should go out now to get a good parking spot. I hate when at some local cruise in’s the parkers don’t allow for 5’ doors to open.

I don't open my hood to strangers. It stays closed at car shows. I prefer when others keep theirs down too. I avoid taking pics of other peoples' cars when they leave their hoods open.
At most car shows I attend hoods are open for the judges to inspect. Open trunks, hoods, doors ect. is for a better overall total score. Here are some pics taken close to home.

DSC03452.JPG

DSC03453.JPG

Back