Virtual Car Show 04/26/20, what are you bringing??

My 1967 New Yorker. If it's not raining it's my preferred mode of transportation.

DSC06521.JPG

DSC06524.JPG

DSC06528.JPG

DSC06531.JPG

DSC06537.JPG

My part 2: As I was saying, after the show some of the guys came over to my place for a BBQ. To answer @ayilar it started raining on the showfield so everyone pulled out early. Miraculously, it was still bright and sunny at my house. :D

IMG_6094.JPG

Leaburn missed the group photo, but I got a pic of the BoaB. One guy showed up in his Ford pickup instead. He was banished from the driveway. :)

IMG_6111.JPG

IMG_6085.JPG

One of the cars shows I attend is nearby in Pardeville WI. Several years ago I found this Youtube video shot by a drone. They max out this park and even have about 50 antique farm tractors. Sort of a neat short video of this event.

I have an Uncle who lives in Pardeville and says that is one of the best shows he has attended.

Class: Black sheep of the Mopar family
Motor: 383-4
Year:1964
Kenosha Wi
VisMFbIQxaEJ8fyau3r-g2uwcgga50oN5An-_25Amu1OQx5Vie25t27Ry2WXE_DdZEK-UQ7Xx-xOSodE9A=w1157-h867-no.jpg

One of the cars shows I attend is nearby in Pardeville WI. Several years ago I found this Youtube video shot by a drone. They max out this park and even have about 50 antique farm tractors. Sort of a neat short video of this event.

Cool video... even with the music. Normally I don’t like car vids with music but that was good

With yesterday being one of the 1st sunny weekend days in the 60's this year, a group of us decided to do an impromptu cruise around the area. The state is still locked down pretty tight due to the corona restrictions, but figured if we stuck to the back roads and didn't try to stop at any closed parks; we should be fine. With a forecast of low 50's and rain for 4-26 day. Yesterday worked out well. Plus is was 52 years to the day 04/25/68 since my Fury had been built, so I had to take it out for a ride. We ended stopping at a local restaurant that was still open for takeout only. We ended up with 3-C-Bodies, 1 D-Body and a B-Body (Plus a Ford and a Chevy).

68 Fury.jpg

68 Newport.jpg

66 Crown Coupe.jpg

66 Monaco 500.jpg

69 Charger.jpg

O.K. its after lunch now so I'm going to sneak in my King Midget.
View attachment 371707
That's awesome!!! Toys are great!! Here's one I purchased 2 years ago. I have a new black top w/side curtains for it. It has heat/defrosters and A/C. It's a 1929 Mercedes Gazelle kit car built in 1984 and has less than 5,000 miles on it.
'29 Mercedes Gazelle 2.png
'29 Mercedes Gazelle.png

Haven't washed it since purchase.

Back