Virtual Car Show 04/26/20, what are you bringing??

Here's one I did over for a friend. It was a 6 year project and we're down to the door glass and door panels. This is at the dealership where I'm working on my '65 SP.
Mark's 1970 Road Runner.png
440 6-pack.png
GetAttachmentThumbnail (5).png

O.K. unless I counted wrong there was almost 75 vehicles today at the car show. I hope those who submitted vehicles, comments or just looked at some of our members cars. Remember is not the quantity but the quality of what was there. Also almost 2,000 views. My compliments to you all and hope you had fun.

P.S. See you at the next event. Don't forget the former owners of your cars looking down with enjoyment and pride of your ownership.

Thanks Pete for organizing the show! Lets all take our Lysol injections and kill this virus inside us so we can meet in the flesh at the next show!

Looks like dematt, jake and glennb49 are the winners with the most "likes". Congrats you guys!!!! And a big hurrah to pete for putting it on!!

AFI-0278 was the judge so all door prizes were being shipped from Italy. You might be waiting awhile as Covid 19 is going on now.

Back