Wahoo! Vacation Plans Changed, I Will Make Carlisle!

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
On Saturday my wife and the dog and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. Got a pet friendly room at La Quinta in Harrisburg.

On Saturday my wife and the dog and I will be there. Looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. Got a pet friendly room at La Quinta in Harrisburg.
Bring that Fury with you, make a killing at Carlisle with it.

Bring that Fury with you, make a killing at Carlisle with it.

I thought about it but we're taking the long way to Carlisle. From Arizona we're going to Oklahoma, Florida and Georgia before heading to the Northeast. Then if it doesn't sell I will have dragged it 7500 miles by the time I get it back home.

I thought about it but we're taking the long way to Carlisle. From Arizona we're going to Oklahoma, Florida and Georgia before heading to the Northeast. Then if it doesn't sell I will have dragged it 7500 miles by the time I get it back home.
Ouch, hey that guy who was interested in buying it but couldn't afford the shipping, maybe you can work something out with him?

[QUOTE="azblackhemi, we're going to Oklahoma, Florida and Georgia before heading to the Northeast. Then if it doesn't sell I will have dragged it 7500 miles by the time I get it back home.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you'll be crossing by close to us. When do you plan on leaving Oklahoma...?

[QUOTE="azblackhemi, we're going to Oklahoma, Florida and Georgia before heading to the Northeast. Then if it doesn't sell I will have dragged it 7500 miles by the time I get it back home.

Sounds like you'll be crossing by close to us. When do you plan on leaving Oklahoma...?[/QUOTE]

Will we will be leaving OKC on Sunday the 10th. We will stay in Memphis that night and then head to Gainesville FL on the 11th. We will go through Birmingham. Is that close to you guys Will?

Chris.....are you officially retired now?

Not quite as I still have to finish up the 68 Hemi Super Bee but I am done taken in new restorations. I will still do small jobs as needed to make a little cash so I can continue to meet up with youse guys in Carlisle!!!

Not quite as I still have to finish up the 68 Hemi Super Bee but I am done taken in new restorations. I will still do small jobs as needed to make a little cash so I can continue to meet up with youse guys in Carlisle!!!

Cool.

I have at least another year to go before I can retire.

Sounds like you'll be crossing by close to us. When do you plan on leaving Oklahoma...?

Will we will be leaving OKC on Sunday the 10th. We will stay in Memphis that night and then head to Gainesville FL on the 11th. We will go through Birmingham. Is that close to you guys Will?[/QUOTE]

We are about 20 minutes north of Bham. But, we are leaving on out trip to Carlisle on Saturday the 9th. (Here in Alabama the 10th of July is Sunday Chris).
If we can find the right path we will arrive at Carlisle on Wed the 13th. Safe trip, see ya at Carlisle.

We are about 20 minutes north of Bham. But, we are leaving on out trip to Carlisle on Saturday the 9th. (Here in Alabama the 10th of July is Sunday Chris).
If we can find the right path we will arrive at Carlisle on Wed the 13th. Safe trip, see ya at Carlisle.
What did I say? I thought I said Sunday the 10th?

congrats on being able to make it and the impending retirement !

Back