For Sale Wanted. Fuselage coupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
More pictures of both cars please. Mine is preparing for reveal - hopefully after 4 years of everything
Now the green car:

IMG_0654.JPG
IMG_0658.JPG
IMG_0659.JPG

This is the look I am planning. The bumper guards are still on the rendering, but I think it will look cleaner. The rear wheel opening modification will be the most difficult mod for me. I have the Crossfire mirrors, but may go with painted Roadrunner side mirrors. Wheels are still undecided. I really do not like the ones on this rendering.

View attachment 241445
I would really like to tuck the bumper, but with all of the grill and hidden headlight stuff,min am nit sure how to do it orv where to cut.

I would really like to tuck the bumper, but with all of the grill and hidden headlight stuff,min am nit sure how to do it orv where to cut.
It sounds cool - I do think changing the bumper would be a chore, but?

I really like these cars. There a not many nice ones left. Good luck with your project!

min am nit sure how to do it orv where to cut.
Darn it, typing fast on my laptop and the wifey wanting me to go shovel snow, I really butchered this. Should be, "I am not sure how to do it or where to cut."

This is the look I am planning. The bumper guards are still on the rendering, but I think it will look cleaner. The rear wheel opening modification will be the most difficult mod for me. I have the Crossfire mirrors, but may go with painted Roadrunner side mirrors. Wheels are still undecided. I really do not like the ones on this rendering.

View attachment 241445

Oh PLEASE build this!!!!

Oh PLEASE build this!!!!
You can count on it. The motor is being built (see my 505 engine build thread), interior seats purchased from a 2016 300 (black leather). Trans going to the rebuilder after I get the dyno sheet on the engine, :drama: 8 3/4 rear ready to be rebuilt. Four link rear is designed. Mirrors, hidden headlights in storage, center console bought (thanks to Tony's parts), etc. Firm Feel front suspension ordered. Borgeson steering gear. This spring, I pull the green car out of storage and send the interior panels off to SMS to be redone in black, hate the green, although my college 72 Gran Coupe was green on green! :rofl:

@Moseman, you told that you have yet to make the decision on wheels. I think that Magnum 500s would look great with RWL tires. Owner´s taste matters, but please, something chrome-plated and shiny instead of the door handles of a Camaro.

And yes, just my 2 cents about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back