*WANTED* interior panel for my 1973 Dodge Polara

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonrunner1972

Reaction score
Contact seller
Greetings all! I am looking for the following interior panel for my 1973 Dodge Polara.

photo.JPG

Please contact me directly if you have this part for sale or know the possible whereabouts of one. As always, I appreciate your help.

photo.JPG

Greetings all! I am looking for the following interior panel for my 1973 Dodge Polara.

View attachment 34761

Please contact me directly if you have this part for sale or know the possible whereabouts of one. As always, I appreciate your help.

Those are the same from 69-73. They are specific to the Sedan/Wagon

Alan

View attachment 34761

Very common for them to fall apart all by themselves. Those little textured spots/pebbles are doing that on mine as well but not as bad as they are not touched.

I have owned this car since March 1998 and this specific part has remained in practically the same condition. Needless to say, it makes the interior look far worse than it actually is. Overall, I have had mixed results finding interior parts of the same color. Most of the very limited reproduction pieces are usually black.

Upholster it?

Get some vinyl that matches your door panels and glue it to these.

Alan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back