Wave to the Ruskies...

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
If I lived in FL I would anyway..

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/1...y-says-bomber-patrols-will-reach-gulf-mexico/

"Russia’s decision to send long-range strategic bombers on regular patrol missions across the Gulf of Mexico is unprecedented, a senior U.S. military official said Wednesday, claiming that the country has never done so before – even during the Cold War."

A bit over sensationalized but it is interesting. Don't be forfraid like they (Media) want you to be....

Please keep im mind I am an ex AF officer (spent time at the Air War College) and extremely proud of our military. However, if we can fly off their coast why cant they fly off ours? If we didnt provoke them maybe they wouldnt provoke us? Anyway I agree Oblumber would let them land at JFK since he is spineless. Sometimes I get tired of people saying how can we let this happen when the same people dont relize we do the exact same to them. I thought it was crappy (although funny) to fly the B-52s over N. Korea and then we get upset because the fat little psycho tests a few missles. Hows the saying go...Whats good for the goose is good for the gander? (or something like that). Anyway dont Drink the Fox News/CNN kool-aid!

Don't worry fella's....

You can refer to this as Jimmy Carter II (Iran Hostage Crisis) when the bad guys found out that some one with balls (Ronald Reagan) got elected....they let all of the hostages go free. Reagan also won the last Cold War in my book.

Well....2016 is right around the corner and I don't think Hillary has balls!

BTW....our military Warfighters have our 6!!!

He's a Republican.... But that doesn't matter to me. I believe he has the Jersey attitude...tell it like it is

He's a Republican.... But that doesn't matter to me. I believe he has the Jersey attitude...tell it like it is

Yep.......someone that will stand up and defend America when it's necessary.

Don't worry fella's....

You can refer to this as Jimmy Carter II (Iran Hostage Crisis) when the bad guys found out that some one with balls (Ronald Reagan) got elected....they let all of the hostages go free. Reagan also won the last Cold War in my book.

Well....2016 is right around the corner and I don't think Hillary has balls!

BTW....our military Warfighters have our 6!!!

Her balls are bigger than Barry's.

He has as much chance as OweMalley does.

Please keep im mind I am an ex AF officer (spent time at the Air War College) and extremely proud of our military. However, if we can fly off their coast why cant they fly off ours? If we didnt provoke them maybe they wouldnt provoke us? Anyway I agree Oblumber would let them land at JFK since he is spineless. Sometimes I get tired of people saying how can we let this happen when the same people dont relize we do the exact same to them. I thought it was crappy (although funny) to fly the B-52s over N. Korea and then we get upset because the fat little psycho tests a few missles. Hows the saying go...Whats good for the goose is good for the gander? (or something like that). Anyway dont Drink the Fox News/CNN kool-aid!
Hell NO the can fly off our coast just because we do theirs. What, is that a "tit for "tat strategy or something??? I for one would not want to see communism spread any further than it already has.

Right, open skies treaty.

I think Carter gets the credit for the hostage release. He was working it right up to Reagan took over. Reagan won the cold war by out spending the USSR. We made them spend to keep up with us basically destroying their economy. At least that what I've always been told. We need a smart president and congress that is more concered about the health of this country rather then "hurting" everyones feelings. Countries like China will never match our military, but they dont have to. They hold our economy in their hands, and that will be our down fall. Can you imagine us making warplanes like people did during WWII? Fist off people would be complaing what is in it for them instead of rolling up their sleeves for the greater good of the country. Most people are soft now, too PC and honestly lazy. I see it in my employees. I ask them to chip in for the greater good of the company that pays their paychecks. I ask for a little more effort and I get "will we be paid more"? I say how about in uncertian times we keep the company profitiable and having a job is your reward (if the thought of unemployment wasnt there it would even be a discussion). Anyway I see China as our biggest threat. Kill NAFTA, drop corporate taxes and get our manufactoring back here! Get business back so there are jobs, stop letting people in that dont contribute and send money back to their countries and kill welfare programs. You have kids YOU pay for them, you refuse to work, starve to death. Wow do I sound like a republican and honestly Im independant. Anyway we shouldn't fear the Russians, it is just what the media wants people to be distracted by. Worry about the one boogy man in the closet while the house around you is dismantled and disappears.

FYI..... Since I have worked for many different companies, if you want guys to " give " than you need to be a good employer. Most guys will go over the top for a good company or owner. Dickhead CEOs and owners usually get what they give.

Also let me be clear, fly outside our boarders if they want. Im fine with that, but hope they dont cry when the F22s drop them out of the sky. Besides it all for show, like a Peacock spreading its feathers. We see what we want with the milstars anyway. I do find their bombers with the turbo props funny. Although our B52 are what 60+ years old?
Interesting conversation today!

Also I've only lost one employee in 18 months (I'm just the operations manager not he owner) so I think I run things well. Still doesnt negate the fact people always have the me, me, me attitude and collectively dont work for the greater good...now I sound like a commie LOL

Back