Welcome 1968Chryslers to FCBO!

it will have a power seat and rear defogger.

Don't forget the vacuum trunk release :poke:. Since this is an early build, do you think that all of the stuff you plan to add that did not originally come on or with the car will decrease or increase the value?

What’s a restored one worth as I love the style?

Not sure of values these days.

Unfortunately there are no '68 300 Chrysler Fast-tops on Feebay right now to compare to but I looked it up on Hagerty using the "Valuation Tool". I don't know how accurate it is (and is probably not too accurate), but a fair "#4" condition car is worth $6,400. A good "#3" condition car would be worth $9,600, and an excellent "#2" condition car would be worth $14,100. Otherwise sorry I got nothin' because I don't really follow prices that much unless it is a Sport Fury GT or I watch the auction on tv. I however hope this helps

Here are a couple better photos of the '68 Chrysler 300 fast-top, just took these today. It is a work in progress, and is gonna be going next Tuesday (not tomorrow) to get a new 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust system put on it. The color is MM1 Turbine Bronze. Now I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful 1 of 1 convertible GT
20200608_193903.jpg
20200608_194055.jpg

Here are a couple better photos of the '68 Chrysler 300 fast-top, just took these today. It is a work in progress, and is gonna be going next Tuesday (not tomorrow) to get a new 2 1/2 inch dual exhaust system put on it. The color is MM1 Turbine Bronze. Now I'm looking forward to seeing the beautiful 1 of 1 convertible GT View attachment 381558View attachment 381559
Are ya making a 2 door copy of the Boab?? Lol!!
Looks great Rob!!

Back