Welcome Chris Lefevers to FCBO!

Chris Lefevers

Reaction score
Im a Pest Control Tech from Latrobe, PA just purchased a 1965 Newport 2 door and look forward to all the tips and ideas that im sure are involved in the classic car hobby

Here are some pics better ones to come. I think the craigslist add was on here before

20170406_202447.jpg

20170406_202515.jpg

20170406_202425.jpg

Looks familiar, very nice! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

YOU BOUGHT THE THREE ON THE TREE??? Congratulations! I've been watching that thing for months and was crossing my fingers she'd go into good care. Honestly wanted it for myself but the budget and space wouldn't permit.
Welcome aboard and take good care of her. That is one cool car!

YOU BOUGHT THE THREE ON THE TREE??? Congratulations! I've been watching that thing for months and was crossing my fingers she'd go into good care. Honestly wanted it for myself but the budget and space wouldn't permit.
Welcome aboard and take good care of her. That is one cool car!
Thanks, Yep thats the one lol. Its pretty friggin clean very happy with it.

welcome from wet n sunny california , a stick car , could you post a pics or to on the clutch linkage under the hood , firewall out , i'm doing a conversion on my 65 880 rag to a stick . just wound like to see whats what . this car , sorry crappy pics , but heres my conversion parts . oh by the way , nice ride .

DSC08596.JPG

DSC08184.JPG

DSC08124.JPG

Welcome aboard. Very nice and rare example. Any back story on the car?
The registration paperwork says car originally from Alabama, the guy I bought from has had it couple years here in Pittsburgh. Im still a little skeptical about the odometer lol seems to good to be true but it's so clean and straight maybe it is for real.

Back