Welcome ColdCaseJoe to FCBO!

ColdCaseJoe

FCBO Vendor
Reaction score
Here at Cold Case, our goal is to produce the highest quality aluminum radiator, make every model be a direct fit, look original, all while maintaining a reasonable price point. Our extensive research and development team ensures that you are getting a drop in radiator with every purchase. We don't cut corners or cross over year ranges if the dimensions are close. If we list it, it's a direct fit with no modifications to be made.

Here at Cold Case, our goal is to produce the highest quality aluminum radiator, make every model be a direct fit, look original, all while maintaining a reasonable price point. Our extensive research and development team ensures that you are getting a drop in radiator with every purchase. We don't cut corners or cross over year ranges if the dimensions are close. If we list it, it's a direct fit with no modifications to be made.

Welcome........

I don't see a single radiator for a C-Body on your website.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Our website is Cold Case Aluminum Radiators
We do not currently have C body MOPAR radiators available, but they are in the works. We are here to help answer any MOPAR related rad questions across the forums whether it be A, B, C, FMJ, E.

Guys, If you can hang in there for a while, we think we can help some of you C-body owners.
Here's where we are at;
1. We're just finishing up all our research on the B & E bodies and are 1/2 way through the A-bodies. Mopars are quite complicated compared to GM and Ford, so it takes a lot more research. By participating in this community, I think that process can be expedited. That is of course unless things get hostile over here! ;)
2. The admin's sponsor package included this Forum for no extra charge. We didn't see a reason to turn that down and at least start some dialogue on what is popular in the way of C-Body. The squeaky wheel DOES get the oil! :)
3. Because you will be helping us, we'll make sure we come up with some really good group buys once we settle in.

Thanks for allowing us to be a part of your forum!
Chris Casperson
Founder and Owner
Cold Case Radiators
Pypes Performance Exhaust

I sure hope so! I heard Mopar Muscle say that they were going to start doing a lot of C body Tech and Build articles. That was over 10 years ago and I'm still waiting for them. Time will tell.

I can feel some of your pain! I have been involved in the classic car hobby for 30 years and this same problem exists with the other Big body Makes like Pontiac, Buick and Olds. I absolutely get your frustration. :( And I'm not making any promises but you really have nothing to lose by us at least giving it a try. Just try not take all your frustration out on CC. The good news is that if we don't need to develop all new tank tooling, we can justify running C-body units with as small as 10 unit production runs. So the more help we get, the better the chances of us being able to help.
I started a topic in our Sponsor forum. If you are interested in providing some information that can help, take a minute to check it out and participate.
:thumbsup:

Back