Welcome Edna 66 to FCBO!

Hey Edna 66,
Interesting name : Edna 66 , Edna is a lady's name -- is that your car's name?? You must tell !!
You said you own a construction company... I would bet not many people named "Edna" own construction companies. (I could be wrong -- I have lost bets before!!)
I have mountains of NEW & N.O.S. "C" body parts in the Mopar World (and I have to keep this quiet here -- shhh -- I do G M, as well !!!!)
Welcome aboard, This is an awesome site with a lot of awesome people.....
Yours, Craig.......
Hey Craig, it's a funny story. My Aunt Edna owned & drove a big block C body until her 80's. She once stopped at an intersection on a country road and mistakenly nailed it, done a U-turn across a ditch and had it cleared until the trunk bottomed out and she became stuck. Needless to say when the NCSHP came to the sight, he snickered and let her off. It's been a family laugh ever since. That's why I named it Edna, in remembrance of her.

:welcome:
From The Great White North,Canada,EH?
Please show us pics of Edna for the pic hounds,LOL!! :D

Hello cbarge and thank you from the soggy south, been raining 3 straight days&nights here. I'll get some together. This old car is unmolested, I haven't dug in to yet, but I think it was well kept (garaged) 71k miles and very few bumps and bruised...lol

Ok I gotcha. I understand EH, got some family in Minot, North Dakota. They use it regularly. In the South we have our own direct,..slaughter the English language and if you don't have the word for it...just make one up. Billy Bob will get your meaning...

Hey Edna 66,
Hey, I get to be right !!!! I knew it would be an interesting story !!!
That is the fun part of life.... And a nice remembrance for Aunt Edna.... Her legend and sweetness lives on ......
Yours, Craig.....

Back