Welcome gyknot to FCBO!

gyknot

Reaction score
Been into mopars my whole life. Mostly A and B bodies but times change. Mainly like slab sides but lets face it, I like everything. Currently into 67-68 Plymouth fury.

Hi, get a lot of rain where you are? post a pix off your car and hi from Chilton, Wi
DSC04785.JPG

I'm on the dry side of the state. Not arid like central Washington but dry.
I've been off and on lurking around this site for some time and am trying to learn it. I will try and post a photo of my 68 sport fury if I can figure it out. Not a great picture but I don't think there are any hoses in it...This is how I got it. Dirt and all. Hadn't been on the road for about 15 yrs after being fixed up. I finally had to drop the gas tank and clean it out and replace the sending unit to fix the fuel starvation and gauge issues. 383 2bbl, auto on column car. 3.23 posi. Still need to rebuild the carb to fix the stumbling on acceleration issues but its put away for the winter now.
sport fury.jpg

(...) photo of my 68 sport fury (...) Not a great picture but I don't think there are any hoses in it...This is how I got it. Dirt and all. Hadn't been on the road for about 15 yrs after being fixed up.
Very, very nice picture of your Plymouth. The whole picture has a period vibe to it -- love it. I watched an episode of Mannix last night, and this setting (dust and all) could have been right in it!

Back