Welcome ktuuri to FCBO!

ktuuri

Reaction score
Just been given my Dads old 66 Fury II.
Guess I am back into mopar

Used to be into Mopar for many years. But due to Disabilities to health and income I moved on.
Buy I now have my Dads old 66 Fury II, my Dad and I put a rebuild 340 in it about 35 years ago. So it is up to me to keep this family history going, it needs a bit of work, but nothing I can't handle. I do have some issues with health so doing work on the car takes me longer, but I can still do it.
Nice website and nice to see it laid out in A,B,C,E bodies etc.
And yes I am another Canadian ( Calgary)

Ah Calgary.....the hot bed of C Body lovers! We are many - welcome fellow Calgarian!
:canada:

Hello and welcome from Australia. We have another member Graham, who is General Sales Manager for Cochrane Dodge in Calgary and they would likely assist you with issues with your Fury. Considering whatever your health issues may be - assistance may sometimes be helpful.

All the best with your car, the Calgary Mopar mob will be able to help you.

Welcome from :usflag:.. and NYC. These beautiful cars will be around LONG after we're gone, so thanks for keeping her alive despite life's challenges.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Welcome! Lived up in Canada for about a decade between Vancouver and Montreal. Drove my first Monaco all the way across. Nice place!

welcome from sunny california , no mater where you live or what your able to do . its your passion for them we like , and we can't get enough of them pics , got any of your ride ?

Thanks for the welcome!! I do have a few pics but no scanner. I will get some put on a UBS stick and post them.
Now dodalovr, I have met you before, I dropped of some road wheels + tires to you last year. It was raining but I drove around back and checked out your Mopars, very, very nice.
I fell in love with your 66 300 , black on black, what a beautiful car, that is one sweet ride!!

Ah so you're one of Doba's suppliers and one of the reasons he has some wheel issues.:poke:

Guilty as charged. Lol I hope he has not had a problem with mine, I spent many hours on them. Always willing to make right if there is an issue!

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome!! I do have a few pics but no scanner. I will get some put on a UBS stick and post them.
Now dodalovr, I have met you before, I dropped of some road wheels + tires to you last year. It was raining but I drove around back and checked out your Mopars, very, very nice.
I fell in love with your 66 300 , black on black, what a beautiful car, that is one sweet ride!!

Yup thought that was you. Here are your Road Wheels now...,,
IMG_5071.JPG

Back