Welcome LizB to FCBO!

LizB

Reaction score
I am a high school principal,deal with kids that don't listen and get in trouble.I am also a Marine veteran,4 years and proud of my service.39 years old with no kids,I can't get pregnant due to something that was not developed right.

Thanks.I have a 1967 Chrysler New Yorker and so dear to me in my life.I inherited it from my grandparents 5 years ago.Always loved it and have memories riding in the back seat.Recieved it after their deaths and was excited I was going to get it.It was also the first car I learned to drive in when I was 16 years old

My grandparents bought it new as well,still have the purchase papers when they bought it new.

Welcome from another Michigander, from one vet to another thank you for your service. Where in our great state are you located?

Thanks once,again.I had a choice,do something in my life or end up in jail hanging around the wrong people.I live in Michigan.I also have a 2017 Dodge Challenger and yes it has the hemi including a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee.Kids at school ask me if they can drive my New Yorker and I say no

Welcome to the site fellow Michigander!

Back